Chapter 8: Too Acemdey's Principal

The Third person's Pov

"Finally." Shiro let out an exhausted sigh. About thirty or forty minutes ride from Kagami's house to Tōō Academy, Shiro finally arrived at the entrance of Tōō Academy, and the gate of the school was closed because it already passes nine, which generally all students will be in class already.

Well~ That shameless principal had the face to tell me that he wanted to meet me and greet personally.

Shiro, who got accepted from Tōō Academy, not only because he wanted to be with her sister, who will be going to the same school and being in the same grade, yet some urgent business that related with his mother's high school friend, the original principal of this Academy. 

"Excuse me." With a few deep breaths, Shiro spoke to the guards in a kind voice.

"I appointed a meeting with the principal at nine-thirty."

"Oh yes, you are the freshman Kagami-San, right? Please enter." 

Along with the polite acknowledgment of the guards, the gate was opened, and Shiro walked in with a bow to express his gratitude towards the guards. Trees blooming aside each building surrounded the school. However, due to the rebuilding last year, the building looked rather new and clean yet keep it solemn, classy vibe. The walls were plain white and floors painted with green, which creates the remembrance, nostalgic feeling that reminds Shiro, or his past life, Mio's high school life. Taking his shoes off and put them in the shoe locker, Shiro walked around the first floor, observed the details of structures and features that the school consists. Walking up the stair and turned around the corner, the principal's office was located at the end of the hallway, welcoming the customer with pictures of the evolution of the school structure, awards that the school had got in the past decades and some written passages with pictures about the history of this school. Knocking on to the door for a few times and receiving an answer from the inside, Shiro took a breath and opened the unknowing door whats waiting for him on the other side of the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Ha~I'm so tired~" 

A certain blue-black panther lied down on the rooftop of the building, skipping classes from the annoying math teacher and decide to take a nap. It's been almost three weeks after the opening ceremony of the Too Gakuen, and the carefree boy had gotten used to the scolding from his childhood friend and the senpais in his basketball team, yet they weren't able to make the teen change a single thing. Sighing in dissatisfaction, he closed his eyes, waiting for the sleepiness to come until he heard the irritating voice.

"I finally found you, Aomine!!" A woman with peachy pick hair stood with a finger directed at him and face presenting all sorts of emotions, mainly incandescent and exhaustion. She furiously stomped forward, displaying the annoyance of the blue-haired teen's attitude and grabbed the collar of the teen, trying her best to pull the boy with her to the stairs. The boy immediately blinked opened his eyes as he had an irritated expression on his face.

"Ow! What the hell are you doing, Satsuki!?" He sat up from his lying position and glared at the girl while the girl, Momoi Satsuki, cutely pouted at the boy.

"I can't help it, sensei told me to bring you back down to the classroom today. A new student is coming to our class!"

"(Yawn--) I care less!" Aomine laid down again and tempted to sleep with the pink haired classmate/childhood friend, pouted in annoyance.

"Moo~ Aomine-kun! Don't sleep!!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________