Important changes in the story

Hello fellow readers, the story of this fanfic is, in fact, the rewrite version of Angel's Game, where you can check it out by clicking through my profile. I know that there is a lot of readers from the preverse one wanted to continue the fanfic, yet I wasn't able to continue writing the story for that fanfic, so I decide to have some minor changes within some parts of the fan fiction. The changes mainly related to the gem that was given by the angel.

The ear ring can allow Shiro to change from a female to a male, which I think it was unnecessary anymore since the YOAI fan base in Kuroko no basket is strong in the first place. (Foreshadowing what is gonna happen later in the chapters)

Instead of a tool to change his gender, it will be a sealing tool that was necessary for his abilities. As it was mention in the anime, the players abilities not only presented physically, but also the aura that surrounding them. The Generation of Miracles were able to sense a strong opponent with the aura that they produce, therefore the over-powerful Shiro must seal his abilities in order to prevent the miracles to realised his true abilities.

The gem is also know as "the orb of truth". As it reflects the truth with a person's life. Shiro would be able to know a person's history by using the gem. Yet for doing such thing requires the price of life force and strength, which actually just make the user tired.

And lastly, I want to continue this story as a Yaoi story, and not really a full on harem story.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapters published later on.