Jerk With A Capital J

"Hello Miss Monroe and Miss Walters," one of the camp directors nodded curtly to Brooke and I and continued, "I'm Holly and I will be your Housing and Activities Director, so if you ever need anything, please ask." She smiled, " Here are the keys to your cabin, it will be in section B, part 2. The girls are letters A through L, and the boys, M through Z. Oh! and just to let you know, the cabins are pretty big, so there will be two other girls sharing the cabin with you ladies, as well." Holly said everything so fast, it took me a minute to let everything to sink in.

Truthfully, I was glad the guy's cabins weretotally seperate from the girls.  I didn't want to have anything to do with guys this summer. Hanging out with your best friend is better anyways. 

Stupid boys.

Who needs 'em?

"Okay, thanks," I replied. We started walking away, dragging our luggage behind us, headed towards our new home for the next three months.  I hoped it was a decent size.  I didn't want to be stuck with two random girls I didn't know in a cabin the size of a closet. 

That would just make the next three months ten-times worse.

"It was nice meeting you!" Brooke added. I craned my neck around to wave goodbye.

One thing I still couldn't wrap my head around, was why Brooke was so excited about coming here, and why she was so cheerful.  She was usually a sarcastic, mean, cynical bitch. 

Why was she so happy about this?! 

Note to self: Ask Brooke what has been possessing her lately.

I desperately needed the old Brooke at times like this.

This sucked. 

All of it.

Now, the only thing I could pray for was a somewhat laid-back summer with my best friend, trouble free.

I wasn't really watching where i was going, considering I was still waving behind me to Holly who was growing smaller and smaller with each step. I took one more step and stumbled into another person, causing us to both topple over.  I looked down in shock to find myself straddling this random stranger, not to mention the weight of my two hundred pound luggage crushing him as well.

A very nice looking stranger, I might add.

I studied his face for a moment. I know I've said this already today, but he was definitely the best looking guys i had seen yet. He had dark, naturally shaped eyebrows the matched his hair color.  With deep, captivating blue eyes, and beautiful cheek bones. I was immediately taken by him.  From what I could tell, he was very well built, and extremely strong. 

"Enjoying the view?" He said sarcastically.

It took me a minute to make sense of the situation. I looked up and saw the group of guys he was with -there was about four- all staring at me, and Turned to Brooke who was behind me, looking expectantly at me.

I realized what had happened, and quickly got up, my cheeks burning with embarrassment.  I had just been on top of the totally hot and undeniable stranger for a good thirty seconds.

I hated having all eyes on me.

Especially when i had done something embarrassing.

I brushed my jeans off, standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"I uhh..." I trailed off.

"Look, I know I'm attractive and all, but I don't need you throwing yourself at me," he said confidently, with a sly smirk on his face.