An Unexpected Run-In

For those of you who are team Jakob, you'll like this chapter.(;

"That was delicious," Brooke groaned, obviously stuffed from the amazing meal we had just ate.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm having a food baby," I added gesturing towards my stomach.

We had just gotten back to our cabin, from the dining hall, and were stuffed. Jakob and Ryan had gone back right after they were done eating, while Brooke and I stayed and talked to Jason and his friends. They turned out to all be very nice, and very good looking.

I walked into the kitchen and immediately spotted Ryan doing a Rubix-Cube at the kitchen table.

How adorable.

"Hey," I said to him, pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"Oh hi," he muttered, still engrossed in his puzzle.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Just this damn thing, Iv'e been trying to solve it for a week," Ryan said, not looking up from the cube, clearly frustrated now.

"You know, there's a trick to those," I said, trying to get his attention.

It worked.

"Really?" He said, snapping his head up from his puzzle and giving me his full attention. He was looking at me in disbelief.

"Yeah," I said snatching it out of his hands, "watch."

I started peeling off the stickers, and putting them in the correct side, to match the colors. I was quite proud of myself, although I didn't get to far.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Ryan laughed.

His smile was contagious, and before I knew it, I was laughing too.

Even though it wasn't that funny, we found it hilarious.

Once we settled down, I noticed Ryan was staring at me.

"What?" I said, suddenly feeling very self conscious.

"Nothing," He smiled, then stated to get up, out of his chair, "I'll talk to you later Ali," He was still smiling.

"Bye."

"I think I'm going to take a shower," I told Brooke when I walked out of the kitchen, and into the living room. She was planted on the long couch, eating a bag of chips. How was she even hungry?

I did a quick glance around the house, and didn't see Jakob anywhere.

Whatever, he probably went to those girls he had been talking to's cabin. It was fine with me, as long as it got him out of this place.

I turned to my right to walk down the long hallway, into the bathroom.

I made sure to grab a towel for after my shower, first though.

It took me about twenty minutes to scrub myself completely clean. I was in desperate need for a long, hot shower considering I hadn't taken one since before we left for Sunset Springs. Once I was finished, I stepped out and dried myself off with the towel. I went to reach for my clothes and...

Damn it!

I remembered to grab a towel, I just forgot to grab some clean clothes.

Perfect.

I walked over to the door, clutching my towel tightly across my body.

If i was going to make it to my room, I was going to have to do it fast.

I took a big breath, and put my hand on the doorknob.

Here we go,

I thought to myself.

I prayed silently, and on the count of three, swung the door open. I made it a whole two feet before smacking right into someone.

I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping for the best.

Please be Ryan. Please be Ryan. Please be Ryan.

I could feel myself loosing my balance, and I started to fall backwards, but before i could hit the ground, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, breaking my fall.

This person and I were on the ground, with our arms wrapped around each other. I got the courage to open my eyes.

Jakob.

Could my night get any better? *Cough, sarcasm, cough.*

Dear lord, please tell me I'm still clutching my towel around me.

I looked down.

Thank you Jesus. My knuckles were white, that's how tight I was gripping the towel around me.

My eyes shot up to Jakob's. I think he was enjoying this a lot more than I was.

Not to mention, I was still in his arms, on the floor, our faces not even two inches away from each other.

Then my eyes focused on something else...He was in just his boxers!?

Oh come on!

This boy would be irresistible if he wasn't such a jackass.

When he smirked, I knew that he knew I was checking out his amazingly perfect body, and perfectly sculpted six-pack.

I could feel my face starting to burn, a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Um..." I trailed off, wondering why his arms were still wrapped around me and why his body was still pressed against mine. I could feel his...man-basket against my inner thigh.

Talk about awkward...

"Oh, uh..." He scrabbled to get up off me, pulling my up with him.

Was that a blush on his face!?

I thought I saw a softness in his eyes, one I had never seen before.

"What, Baby Doll, you just can't keep yourself off me can you?"

Never mind.

"Ha. You wish," I stated, and with that, I turned on my heel, and started walking to my room.

I could feel him watching me.

To be honest, I kind of liked it...

___________________________________________________________________________

HEY.

So if you like this story, please let me know! I'm not really getting a lot of reads/votes/fans/comments and i don't know if I should continue writing this story:|

 so if you want to, mention it to your friends, i would really appreciate it!(:

Please & Thank you!

soooo, Team Ryan or Team Jacob?(;

xoxo