?Day 2?

Walk out the air port, Reaper wipes off his sweat. Man, the sun really gonna burn me if i don't hurry get to somewhere have umbrage - Reaper monologue. But he doesn't know, his sweating body is making all the girls in the air port infatuated. No one can blame him, Reaper was born in a family have royal lineage. He was given pure beauty, with big, deep eyes and a cool aura, he easily get love and care from other people.

But he don't really care about it, Reaper is a person who has a horrible character along with a smart head. He plays on peoples emotional, especially women, he gets them to love him and agreed to go on a date with them. But after a week or a couple days, he breaks up without a reason. He even has sex with someone just for fun. It's not like he makes them doing that, peole ask him to have sex just to get a better chance to be his girlfriend but unfortunately they failed.

Even though Reaper wants to have a free life without any worry, he still learn to be a doctor. Why? Because his parents are famous doctor, so they want their oldest son to follow their way, he likes this doctor job anyway. His parents send him study abroad for 5 years and now he ready to come back and working as a doctor.

Reaper was greet by his family about 30 minutes after comes out from the air port.

             -It's been so long my dear son! -Mr and Mrs R smile as they walk close to Reaper.

             -I've missed you so much, dear brother. - R. Papyrus hug his brother

            -Aw, I missed you too bro. But you gonna kill me if you keep huging that tight. - Reaper smile widely. He really loves his brother. R. Papyrus always help cheer him up.

R. Papyrus laugh then let go of his brother. Reaper turn around and face with his parents. He...not really get along with them.

              -Hi mom & dad. - His voice nonchalant.

His parents not really care about it. All they need now is their son being a doctor.
              -So...Do you need to come back home, arrange luggage and take a rest or you want to visit your new work place first?

             -Nah, i'm good. Let's just get to the hospital first. - Reaper not really wants to come home by now.

             -But brother, you just get back to A.Town (i'm too lazy to name the city, LOL), you need to come back home to rest or at least eat lunch. - R. Papyrus said in worry tone.

            -It's okay bro. I really want to visit the hospital. Maybe after that, you and i can go somewhere and eat lunch. - Reaper said.

            -But what about mom & dad? - R. Papyrus ask.

            -No need us to bother your brother-time. - His mother said. Both of them know vert well Reaper don't want them to come with. They really need to talk to Reaper about this. But maybe after they retired, they have a whole fame needed to keep.

Ha, at least they still know how to be polite, Reaper thought. R. Papyrus not seem unhappy about his brother decision, he also really want to spend time with Reaper too.

            -Ok, talking enough. Now let's get on the car and go to our hospital. -Mr. R said as he lead his family members to his car. Then start the enginer and go. Non of them talk any word

                                     ~TIME SKIP TO THE HOSPITAL~

Reaper get off the car and look at the hospital. It's change a lot, Reaper thought. He used to come to the hospital when he was a child. Back then, it was small and simple. But now, the hospital have been re-build and become more mordern.

              -I can see you like it, am i right? - Mr.R said along with a smile.

              -To be honest, I'm kinda impress. -Reaper said, still not showing any emotion. But who know, deep inside, Reaper somehow really want to be a doctor and doing this job for people, not for his own fame.

               -Welcome to R Hospital, son! - Mrs R said with a smile

The family get in, Reaper parents showing their son all the way around the hospital. They spend only 30 minutes to go everywhere in the hospital. Reaper wants to stay longer but his brother is screaming because of hungry.

                -Okay okay, let's go and eat lunch - Reaper smile as he saw how happy his brother is when they finally have lunch.

When they get out of the hospital, Reaper found out that he lost his selfphone in the hospital. He hurry get back in and searching for it. In a hurry, Reaper has bump into a person. Both of them fall to the ground.

                -Sorry sorry. I'm in a hurry. I have lost my phone and i need to find it. - Reaper quickly apologize.

               -It's okay. Is this your phone? - The person ask

              -Yes! I've been looking for it everywhere. Where did you find it? - Joy fill in Reaper voice.

              -At the chair near here. - He simply answer

             -Oh, thank you so much. Can i know your name sir?

            -My name Geno and you're welcome. - Geno said then walk away.

Reaper look at the person walking away. What a reticent guy, I wonder why he is in here, Reaper thought. He wants to ask Geno but he knows his bother is waiting for him outside.  He shrug it off then go out the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED

BE RIGHT BACK OK!