Part 15

Hey guys! Sorry... again! 

I am running out of ideas so that is why I don't update a lot. I wanted to stop this book and start one I have so many ideas for... But my friends said I needed to finis this book.

I will continue this book but it won't be a long book because I have two books I want to write next.

The Psycho's girl

and 

The Gangleader's girl

I think I'll write them at the same time, because I don't want those books to be short. I need to write my ideas down.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the chapter!

(It is short! I needed to stop the chapter so I could write a long next one)

POV TRIS

"Hey... it's okay." I mumble and I kiss his bare shoulder.

"No, it's now. It's so not..." he whispers in the crook of my neck. "I'm so sorry, baby."

He hugs me tighter.

I move away and look at his face. I move away and look at his face.

His face is a bit red and his eyes are teary and puffy. You can see the tears falling from his eyes.

I tak his face between my hands and wipe away the tears.

He lays his hand on my hand and closes his eyes.

"Your hands are so soft." he murmers underneath his breath.

I sigh.

"I'm going to take a shower." he says and he turns around before I could say anything.

I gasp for breath.

There are stabbing wounds and deep cuts, made with a knife, all across his back. Burned wounds and bruises. It isn't the smooth back I remember.

"Ace..." I breath out.

He stops walking.

I make my way towards him and with shaking hands I touch one of his scars.

It only one second of time he turns around and grabs my hand roughly.

His eyes are... shocked.

"Just let me look... Please."

I see him swallow before he slowly lets go of my wrist.

I get behind him and see all the scars from up close.

Some are years old and some could have happened a month ago.

I let my finger slide across an older scar.

Ace's breath hitches.

"Who did this to you?" I can barely get out.

Ace coughs slightly. "It doesn't matter. It was in the past."

I get in front of him to look him in the eye. "It does matter. Maybe not to you, but it does to me. Even though I should hate you, I don't. even though I should walk away, I'm still here. And even though I shouldn't care, I do care. So you are going to tell me what happened to you because I know that no one ever asks you how you really are doing."

His eyes slowly move down.

I follow them and see faded scars in his chest and stomach.

"Oh my god Ace... Who...?"