Ch:23- Prom Shopping & Challenges

So I heard Harry Styles and Leah Michele are going to work together on a movie called 'Wicked' , so *Fangirl mode on*, OMG, my fan fiction's coming true!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl mode off*(and yeah, it might not be true but still!)

ENJOY!!!!!! <3

———————————————————

COVER UP

Ch:23- Prom Shopping & Challenges

"Hey....Gemma? Are you there?" I peeped into Gemma's room. She wasn't in there so I decided to go and sit on her bed and wait for her.

Now waiting for someone is quite a boring task, it results in thinking a lot, about things you don't want to think about and about things you will never think about, thankfully for me, I was doing none of those because I had settled to think about something which does not fit in those categories.

I was thinking about how I hadn't visited Gemma's room ever since Leah agreed to go out with me. It was just the same, just like I had seen the last time, not with the depressing decoration, as she had removed everything, but it was the pink fluffy room, I was just starting to think about what she did with my Glow in the dark potato head when my mom came in with the laundry basket.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she collected Gemma's dirty clothes lying on the floor, for a girl she did not keep her room clean.

"Waiting for gemma." I gave her a shy smile.

"Um, I know Gemma seems to be jobless or useless but she does have a job, and she's gone for her job, so if you're going to wait for here, I suggest you to complete some homework or do some active work while your waiting as she will take an hour to come back."

"An hour?" I frowned. "I thought she comes back by five.." I continued.

"Yeah, but her friend asked her for a favour to complete her part of the work to because she had to attend something urgently."

"Oh, okay then, I guess I'll leave." I said as I got up from the bed to leave. Thanks to mom I did not slip and fall as I had while coming in as Gemma's clothes were lying on the ground.

As I walked out of her room and entered mine, I did not know what to do, my mind was filled with stuff, like Leah and Kaley and the Similarity between Liam and Leeroy( which also made me think if they were half-brothers??) And a lots of things I was in no mood of thinking about.

So, I decided to take a one hour nap but just as my head hit the comfort of my pillow the doorbell rang and mother yelled, 'Harry go get the door for me..'. So even though I wasn't in the mood of getting up, I got up to get the door.

To my amazement, Gemma came rushing through the door and closed it behind me. 

"What are you doing?" I snapped.

"Nothing, And, I have to go.." She muttered as she clutched her purse and hurried to her room. I followed her, as I wanted to talk to her about everything when my stupid mind registered that Gemma should've been working now.

Gemma went in her room and closed the door behind me. She took of her jacket and tossed it on her bed and sat on the chair nearby.

"Why are you here early? Weren't you supposed to cover for your friend or something?" 

"Yeah, but she came back and..and so I left.."

"Your lying." I accused.

"No, I'm not."