19. nineteen

chapter nineteen • 19
↠ ↠ ↠

"you're not alone, Scott,"

•••

Kurt, Jean and Scott were on the plane. They tried to escape but the helicopter had some sort of shield up hat stopped them from using their powers.

"It should've been me," Scott sobbed. "He was the one that was going to do something with his life. He was always the one."

"That's not how he felt," Jean spoke. "He felt that you were the one that was going to do something special with your life, that you were going to make a difference to the world. Maybe even change it,"

"How do you know what he felt?" Scott asked.

"I know how everyone feels," Jean looked off to the side.

"I've never felt more alone," Scott spoke.

"You're not. You have her." Jean looked at Natalie who was lying down, unconscious. Scott rested his hand on Natalie's, admiring the ring on her left hand.

"She loved him more than anything. The way she looked at him, it's the type of look that everyone wants. He was her world. And she was his," Scott smiled slightly.

"More than you know," Jean placed a hand on Scott's. He took a breath and leant back.

"Hold me in the light of God," Kurt prayed quietly. "Protect me from Danger. Save me by your command. Listen to my Prayer. And keep me safe."

•••

Natalie was awoken by a loud yell, she opened her eyes, to only realise that what happened wasn't a dream. Peter quickly stood up, frightened by Hank's blue form. "What's wrong with you? Is that going to happen to all of us?"

Natalie sat up to only hold her knees up and leant her head on them.

Hank groaned. "No, I just left my meds in the house," Hank stood up, as well as Raven and Moira.

"What happened? Where are we?" Moira called out.

Natalie felt a tear escape her eye. She couldn't care less where they were right now.

 She couldn't care less where they were right now