22. twenty two

chapter twenty two • 22
↠ ↠ ↠

chapter twenty two • 22↠ ↠ ↠

"you're xmen,"

•••

As Erik and Jean started to build the Xavier Mansion back up, Natalie started build the gardens, adding a new fountain and a couple more ponds. Ororo also known as Storm, and Peter also known as Quick Silver, decided to stay here. The students surrounded them, watching them build. Natalie looked down at Scott, and smiled.

She keep Alex's ring on a necklace, but still wearing her's. She doesn't know if she will ever find love again, or get married, but one thing is for sure, this is her home, she is going to keep that promise she made to Alex. She's going to find her family, after all this time, all these years, they deserve to know the truth.

•••

Cyclops. Phoenix. Night Crawler. Quick Silver. Storm. All stood in a line. In their new suits, all individually designed for them. Raven paced slowly in front of them, in her special designed suit. Hank stood at a control stand in his suit. Natalie stood off to the side, in her suit. Black, grey and green with a cape, her suit also changes to suit the element she's controlling.

"Forget everything you think you know. Whatever lessons you were taught in school. Whatever your parents taught you. None of that, matters. You're not kids anymore. You're not students." Raven stood in front of them "You're X-Men" She looked back at Hank and he pressed a switch, the wall behind them opened and three Sentinels walked through.

Peter placed his glasses over his eyes.

Jean stood tall.

Kurt growled.

Scott looked up, his new glasses, a red beam made visible.

Ororo's electricity emitting from her finger tips.

It's time to fight.

•••