Unexpected surprise

My name is Eskild. I started chatting online with this girl, her name is Elizabeth. She always seemed very happy about just texting with me... Maybe a bit too much, things always got lewd in no time, but I liked it, in a weird way. When we first talked I said to myself "this has to be a prank, there's no way this is real" but stuff just kept getting more real. We both liked each other and she seemed to love me even more than I love myself.

Conversations always got lewd in no time, she always left me speechless with the things she wanted me to do to her. I personally just needed someone I could cuddle with, she was ok with that.

Our conversations started getting more frequent and one of the first "big" steps was when she finally convinced me to draw my first female character. I enjoy drawing but I was always afraid of drawing a female character. I drew a snake girl, I like snake girls, not like half-human half-snake but more like snake with a female body... Hard to explain, well like the vipers from Xcom2, yeah, those. At the end the drawing end up way better than I expected. She told me it was great and then asked me I should draw another one, but this time for her, like an OC. So I did. She gave some very specific details but I didn't question them, we both liked snake girls. The result was a nice blue-scaled snake girl with pretty cyan eyes, also maybe a little too "busty" but she was very happy with it.

After that I started to have some very lewd dreams involving me and her OC. Since she liked that kind of stuff I always talked with her about my dreams afterwards. She was the only one I could talk to about my dreams, mostly cause they were very inappropriate, but she loved them. Every time she just seemed to be perfect for me, but paranoia striked again "this can't be real" I told myself once again and kept.

I never thought our relation would go to something more than just online couple. But then we decided ti play games together. That was the first time I heard her voice. It wasn't energetic and loud like I expected, but it was soft and nice, or at least that how it was for a while until she got more confident about talking and it became a little more energetic, still not as I expected tho.

So now we chat, game and voice chat, "what did I do to deserve this?" I asked myself as my paranoia striked once more. Every time my paranoia attacked I just kept going but with that thought stuck into my head.

We got to know a lot about each other and it seemed like this relationship could actually work... If it wasn't because of the distance. I lived in Chihuahua México while she was in Arkansas in the U.S. So yeaaaah... That sucked.

After some time I finally graduated from university... not really but I somehow got a stable job as a graphic designer, of like cartoon characters, i got my characters in a cartoon, yay. The best part... I needed to move to Arkansas, Why? who cares! I got the job I wanted and have to move to the place were my girlfriend lives. I kept it as a secret to Elizabeth until I finally finished moving to my new apartment. It's pretty nice i have all I need and 2 bedrooms, I don't know what I'll do with the second one... probably a drawing room or just gaming, not that that stuff doesn't fits in other place, I mean I can keep both my gaming and drawing stuff in my bedroom but then the other one would just be empty. I'm just going to leave it like that until I think about something.

When I finished with all of that i finally told elizabeth about it, she just told me that she would track me down and spy me without me knowing... so I invited her to a near cafe, cause they got cake and stuff. The next day was going to be the day, I grabbed my gas mask cause i told her the first we met in real life I would go with a mask. I got outside my apartment with my mask on, no one seemed to care so i just walked to the cafe. I sat on the first table i found and the paranoia striked again ''What if it was all a lie and a van just comes in and kidnaps me?'' I started sweating behind the mask  I ordered a random coffee to try to calm me down, as soon as i take my first sip I remember, I hate coffee. I struggle to swallow and just sit back and continue waiting.

Suddenly, I almost get a heart attack as I feel a pair of arms on my shoulders -Found you babe...- I knew that voice, it was her. I calmly put my hand on my shoulder to feel hers but when I touched it, something wasn't ok, it didn't feel normal, it feeled scaly... like a snake. I quickly turn around to see the same busty, blue snake girl I drew time ago smiling at me. She didn't asked me to draw an OC for her, she asked me to draw her...