Night snack

Crelora covers my mouth with her tail and continues playing the tuba. The alligator then starts panting and rubs his bulge before taking his dick out and stroking it slowly. Crelora takes another deep breath -Don't tell me you fell for Ralvy's outfit- So that's his name -The name... is Ralvarus...- he says panting and before he could stand up Crelora blows to the tuba again and Ralvarus growls and falls on his knees again. He pants more and drops to the floor as he strokes his dick and grabs his butt with his other hand, I stare awkwardly and for a second I forgot that just moments ago he was trying to kill me, I shake my head and try to look away but the fact that there was now a demon alligator guy jerking off inside my house is kinda hard to ignore. Finally with a loud roar Ralvarus lets his load out and falls to the floor panting -H..How... How Crelora? what kind of..spell was that?- Crelora disappears the tuba and laughs -Oh Ralvy that wasn't a spell, just something i read in the internet and wanted to see if it was true- Crelora says and passes me her phone, there was an article saying that playing a B flat on a tuba makes alligators very sexually aroused. I then look at Ralvarus who was still in the floor panting and unable to stand up, he looked very girly as well. I try to stand up but i still had Ralvarus' whip on my legs -Oi Crelora, why did you waited so long to show up? he was very close to killing me!- I give Crelora her phone back and she sighs -You have any idea how hard it is to get a tuba at this time of the night?- She says and starts to slither to Ralvarus "I guess she's right". Crelora stands behind Ralvarus -Now you Ralvy, you have misbehaved...- Crelora licks her lips and gets close to Ralvarus -And for that you must be punished~- Ralvarus growls as Crelora grabs his tail. I have no idea of what's going on, suddenly Crelora licks the tip of Ralvarus' tail, she licks her lips again and then sticks his tail in her mouth. Ralvarus seems to have accepted defeat as he is making no effort in escaping as he continues panting. Crelora opens her mouth wide and slowly pulls Ralvarus into her mouth, first she took the whole tail in, then the legs and finally the rest of him. I stare open mouthed as I see Crelora just devour the poor girly guy, her stomach bloated and her shirt ripped as she swallowed Ralavarus whole. 

Crelora then rubs her ow bloated belly and pants, she looks at me and notices my nervous stare -ah, don't worry, he'll be fine. It takes more than this to actually kill a demon- Crelora burps a bit and then drops to her bed. I finally set myself free from the whip and stand up, I look at Crelora, she smiles at me and pats on the bed besides her -Come here Eskild, please give my belly a nice rub- I smile nervously and she pushes me to bed with her tail. she giggles a bit -Come on, a good rub helps me digest faster- She takes my hand and puts it on her belly, I gulp -I.. I thought you said he was going to be fine, i don't think diggesting him will...- Crelora sighs and puts my head on her belly, I her her stomach gurgle -Don't worry about it,  he's a dick, and also gay, not that i have  anything against gays... hell just go back to hell Eskild- She says and I shyly put my other hand on her belly and start rubbing softly, i gotta say, the noises of her stomach are kinda hypnotising, that or i'm actually under her control right now... I lift my head and stare at her, she was laying down with her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. I keep rubbing and listening to Crelora's stomach for a while, but it doesn't seem to get any smaller, she then takes out her dagger and moves me aside. Crelora passes her dagger close to her stomach and I see how it slowly goes back to it's normal size, Crelora then lets out a relaxed sigh and i notice the gem on her dagger glowing brightly. She stares at her dagger and then she smirks at me -So Eskild, how about we have a little big fun?- I shake my head confused and look at her -Uhhh, what do you mean?- She quickly gets on top of me and laughs a bit -Oh come on, you know what i mean, I know you've had a milking session with Eliza dn that she has already taken your virginity. I'm also your girlfriend and you've been leaving me out of the fun~ that's not fair- I start to get nervous and suddenly she puts one of my hand on her breast and my other hand on her butt.

I start sweating a bit and Crelora giggles -Come one buddy, you can shape me as you want, there's plenty of energy in my dagger now- Crelora kisses me and I stare confused at her -What.. does that means?- Crelora laughs and puts her dagger on a side of the bed -Just give a squeeze to my breasts or butt and you'll see~- She finishes her sentence with a smirk and i feel awkward. I an attempt to move away I give her breast a squeeze and I almost freak out as I feel how it grows and fills my hand -Yeah I suspected you were going to go for that- She giggles and moves her hips on top of me. I look at her and smile nervously -Go ahead Eskild, you have my permission if that's what you're waiting- She smiles and kisses me again "well I guess i can... treat myself then..." I give her butt a squeeze and feel it grow as well. Crelora smiles at me and I give her breast  another squeeze and hold it there. Crelora groans a bit as her breasts just rip to her shirt and snap her bra, revealing her soft nipples -Ah I see you're a man of culture- She says and takes off what was left of her shirt. I smile nervously as she lays her now huge breasts on my chest "Those have to be like Q-cup..." yes I studied bra measures, i do the laundry here... don't judge. She smiles at me and gropes my bulge -Now lets have some actual fun- I hear the door close and Crelora quickly pulls my pants down, my dick was already hard from all this stimulation -Hmm good, but can do better...- Crelora strokes my dick and I feel her warm scalie hand going up and down, but also I feel my dick growing as well. I groan as Crelora strokes my dick and adjusts it's size -There we go, nine inches of the real thing~- I gasp as I look at my now huge dick -Holy crap...- I say and Crelora giggles, she puts her huge breasts on my dick and leaves the shaft out and licks it -Alright big boy, time for BIG FUN-