=How To Spend A Saturday=

=Hikari POV=

I wake up in my dorm after finally escaping that dreadful clinic. It was a Saturday so I decided to wake up early and explore the school a little.

It was a lovely, cloudless day. The sun was high up in the sky, the birds were singing and a big group of students cheered as they gathered around to watch a violent fight. Ah yes, lovely indeed.

I head over to the main building to look for the one room that I seriously hope this nut house would have.

A Library.

 I make my way into to main building and scan my eyes around to find a room filled with books.

At least 30 minutes had passed and I finally found a large double door with the sign 'Library" stuck next to it.

This has to be it...

I nervously push the doors open to find what looked like a little piece of heaven in hell. The large, spacious room was covered with rows of shelves carrying books.

I excitedly walk in and rush straight to the fiction section. I look around of what felt like a forest of large shelves that towered over me. 

So much to read...

After finding a few books that would hopefully drain the stress from me, I take a seat on a large chair with one of the multiple other study desks located at the back of the library. I lean back and open to the first page of the book I picked out, ready to sink into a different world.

Suddenly, I hear a cough next to me. I quickly snap back into reality, I turn my head to see Law, with his head buried in a book.

Ugh... This guy...

I shut my book, ready to get up to find a new spot.

"Saying hi, would be a good conversation starter" the boy suddenly says. Looking away from his book and at me.

"I wasn't trying to start a conversation" I hiss next to him. "And shouldn't a grade A student like you be studying, instead of wasting your time reading that."

"Look who's talking" he says looking at the large pile of books next to me. 

I give him a cold glare, when suddenly my eyes fell to the book that was in his hands.

=Law POV=

"I love that book!" Her eyes twinkle as she brings herself closer to me. I instantly shut it, "I was just scanning through it ".

She childishly sticks her tongue out, "oh please you were into it".

"But if you like that one, you'll probably love this!" she says as she excitedly pulls out a book from her pile and brings it towards me.

I give her an unsure look, but decided to give in. 

I give her a smile as she passionately goes on about the plot. 

She suddenly stops as a blush rises from her cheeks.

=Hikari POV=

Hes smiling at me... my heart starts to beat rapidly as I look away and continue about the book.

Our conversation almost lasted of what felt like entire day, I also got the chance to find out some of Law's favourite books.

"Oh no.. the suns setting" I say, looking out a near by window. "And I planned to look around school today".

"Do you plan on going to the party?" I ask awkwardly.

"Do you?" 

"Yeah..."