2

It was just another Friday at Miami high for Camila Cabello. She kept to herself and avoided others, that was until her tall friend Dinah jumped on her back. "hola chancho!!"
"Hi" Camila said in a low quiet but audible voice. She happened to be flustered because of the sudden appearance Dinah made. "Yo dawg got anything planned this weekend cuz me and the girls going to this club, Ally's cousins back in town again so he's finna (gonna) let us get in without a ID." Camila let out a quiet sigh "Dinah I have stuff to do" Camila lied thinking she was being nonchalant but little did she know her body language and facial expression gave it all away Dinah smirked. "walz I know you have nothing to do this weekend but watch the notebook for the 40th time." Camila put her hands up in defeat "fine but on one condition" Camila said sternly. Dinah raised her eyebrows "what is it Mila ?I'm not bringing you  chicken again" Camila giggled "you have to do my makeup" Dinah squealed in excitement "I thought you would never ask!!!" Camila was never the type to party I guess you could say she was one of the good girls. she had never even had her first kiss yet, and it was not because she couldn't find anyone because obviously she could. For heavens sake she was Camila Cabello  rich, beautiful, and well educated. she was so innocent though, shy like a kid meeting their idol  Not even her friends knew she hadn't ever kissed nor dated someone it bewildered her because her friends will always bring up how they hooked up with someone in the bathroom or complains about their significant other she wanted a girl, a girl to love her and care for her the idea was so foreign to her she longed to know what a girls lips felt like she just wanted to be normal and she thought she was all alone. She thought it was a shame because she had actually found some really nice guys in the past. Lately though not the most pleasant guys have been coming at her. Including Austin Mahone The biggest player at Miami high, the quarterback rich kid that every girl dies over and every guy worships. She had actually felt harassed by him she didn't enjoy him he made her a bit uncomfortable. She just had thought that, that's what boys do. She skimmed through the rest of the day thinking what it would be like with a girl kissing her soft lips holding her soft hands...a loud boom sound removed Camila from her on going thoughts Mr.Howard had dropped a textbook on her desk and the classroom abrupted in laughter and giggles.  Mr. Howard continued and said "how about you, Camila tell us what the 21st Amendment is" Camila, distraught, dazed, and half asleep replies with "CHICKEN AND WAFFLES." and the whole classroom continued to be with loud annoying teenager laughs until next period came by next period she had English. Her favorite subject she had always enjoyed writing and reading I guess you could say it was a passion for her. She had it with normani, they are bestfriends  but they haven't really talked all that much as she had with the rest of the girls. maybe there's conflict that Camila doesn't know about, maybe there isn't. As that period rolled by it was the end of the day Camila longed for the end. She also hated the bus there wasn't a important reason she just hated that she got kind of sick In it. Car sick maybe, it wasn't too severe but it was just enough for her to not like it. She waited on the bus as she listened to 505 by the artic monkeys. She also loved art and drawing, she could express her self often through writing though. I guess you could say those were one of her major strengths she just had the gift. She also is a sucker for love stories and movies etc. she had always loved the novels where some girl starts to catch feelings for their kidnapper. She never thought she would be put into that type of situation.... But little does she know what the future holds..