4

Lauren's pov

TRIGGER WARNING :GRAPHIC MATERIAL

I was going to this so called "high end" club. I was just trying to find more people to lure back to my house in the middle of no where to torture and kill.  I always get the question "do you ever feel bad for doing this stuff" and the answer has always been no. Like I'm much more darker than you think. I'm not a angel I'm a demon I like to slice people's neck open for fun. It's so pleasing seeing the pain come from their eyes as they scream in agony. The best part is when they tell you to end it already, when they beg you to kill them because you've tormented them so much. It's so satisfying hearing them gurgle on their own blood and choke on it too. When they plead you and say they won't call the cops. Next you tease them and act like your letting them free and when they aren't restrained you scalp them. Cut their skin off and feed it to them. Kick them to the floor and crush their face till it's all mush. The best part is at the beginning. Where  they are untouched, it's like a game and it's fun choosing how they get to suffer.
It's also very fun choosing how they die. I've broken out of prison a month agohahaha silly guards they are so oblivious aren't they ? They thought I was locked up forever. They were wrong and now you know what im gonna do ? I'm gonna gut their family and send them the organs in the mail. I'm hungry and it's not for food it's for killing someone. I need to find a victim soon I need to get down to that club and find one I wonder who it's gonna be .

3 hours later

I was at the club and everyone was looking at me it wasn't in a bad way, they looked hungry it was mostly the men. It's  so funny how easy I can manipulate them and seduce them. It's  pretty fun touching them and then seeing the dead body on the floor the next day. Looking at them all deceased with dried up blood on them knowing that their family members are gonna be destroyed. Right  then I was brought out of my sick and twisted thoughts while I was dancing. I was dancing sexually to get more attention so I can pick the victim . I then slanted my head and I seen this young girl she looked about 16.  She looked innocent she was also very attractive. Maybe I can tease her a little huh ? I can make her want me, I can make her beg for me, and  I then torture her and give her a very painful death. I wanna see her blood on my hands and nothing's gonna stop me....