7

Lauren's pov

5:00 am
She's in my mind, all the sickening things I want to do to her. Maybe I'll keep her as my slave if she's lucky.  I also wanna see her bleed and cry and plead me to let her go. But the question is does she deserve me ? We will see very soon.
-
-
-
8:00am
I heard her struggling and trying to get free so I went down stairs to where I had tied her up. I turned the door knob and as I did I heard loud breathing come from the room. That excited me there's something about her she's gonna be different than the other ones. The fear I can sense is different as I walked in the room she looked at me wide eyed looking confused and terrified  at the same time. This gives me a big rush I hadn't slept with the other victims before so maybe that's why she has this effect on me. I wanted her so bad in every way and I could have her too. She looked so stunning even when she looked like she was gonna have a panic attack, I pick up a knife off of the counter and walk towards her.  She starts screaming and I smirk "no ones gonna hear you little one ,we're in the middle of no where." I let out a loud evil laugh before I started dragging my knife down her face but not pressing down hard enough to cut her. "stick your tongue out." I said sternly she didn't obey and I yelled loud "do you want to be punished?" she shook her head no and stuck her tongue out. I began to rub the knife on her tongue and went down to her neck then to her collar bone and she said "please don't I'll give you whatever you want." could she ? "Mmh what if you don't have what I want?" I said clearly teasing her. "please just stop" what does she think I am ? "Stop what ? Your lucky I haven't cut your eyeballs out yet." but truthfully I don't think I could she's just different. she cried out "what do you want from me !!?" I chuckled "I want you princess I want all of you." she started sobbing and I gave her a evil grin. "mmh you seemed to like this last night." her facial expression changed. "shut the fuck up." I began to be furious I ran up to her and cupped her roughly. She let out a loud whimper I smirked. "I fucking own you don't speak to me like that." I picked up the knife and I started cutting her arm but not enough to do severe damage. she winced "please stop !!" "Why would I do that ?" I said As I scooped blood up off of her arm and put it in her mouth. she cringed at the coppery taste "you listen to me okay ?" She shook her head yes. What a good girl.