Character sketch

Hello friends. I m new here. I used to read all of ur books on rikara. I m a big fan of rikara. So I also thought to write a ff on rikara. I am going to introduce more character in this story. Hope u all like it.

Oberois-

Omkara singh Oberoi- the second heir of oberoi empire. Son of Tej singh oberoi and Jhanvi singh Oberoi. A very handsome and good looking guy. Loves his family and brother very much. Can do anything for his family.

Shivaay singh Oberoi- The first heir of oberoi empire. Son of Shakti singh Oberoi and Pinky singh Oberoi. A buisness tycoon. Married to anika malhotra or anika shivaay singh oberoi.

Rudra singh Oberoi (Rudy)- The third heir of oberoi empire who has least interest in buisness. Son of Tej singh Oberoi and Jhanvi singh Oberoi. A lady killer.

sidhaarth singh oberoi- Another son of Shakti singh Oberoi and Pinky singh Oberoi. He got engaged to mallika malhotra. Another buisness tycoon as shivaay.He and shivaay manages the oberoi empire together. Love his brothers so much. They share a very great brotherly bond.

Pinky and Shakti singh Oberoi- as same as the serial. Pinky loves Anika.

Jhanvi and Tej singh Oberoi- They love each other and in this ff. No bitterness between tej and omkara.

Kalyani singh Oberoi- the elder of the house and our dear cute dadi. Shoberoi.f.ery kind heart and she loves all.

Malhotras-

Gauri Malhotra- The one and only daughter of Abinash Malhotra and Rita Malhotra. She is a lovely girls. She is the laadli of all bcoz she is the youngest of Malhotras. Manages the family business.

Anika Malhotra/ Anika Singh oberoi- The first daughter of Arjun Malhotra and Nisha Malhotra. A reputed wedding planner. Wife of Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Mallika Malhotra- The second daughter of Arjun Malhotra and Nisha Malhotra. Helps anika in her wedding planner business. Fiancee of Siddharth Singh oberoi.

Rishi Malhotra- The son of Arjun Malhotra and Nisha Malhotra. Very handsome and dashing man. Loves his sisters a lot especially gauri. Manages their family business along with gauri.

Rita and Abinash Malhotra- Parents of gauri.

Nisha and Arjun Malhotra- parents of anika, mallika and rishi.

They all live in Malhotra Mansion.

Aanchal Pratap Rathode- Girlfriend of Rishi Malhotra. Fashion designer by profession.

Bhavya Pratap Rathode- Younger sister of aanchal. A police inspector by profession.