Chapter 34

The next morning...

Rudra, bhavya, rishi and aanchal went to gauri's room.

Aanchal- Mujhe lagta hai ki humein shayad yeh darwaaja abhi khol dena chahiye.

(I think we should open the door.)

Bhavya- Hna di is right.

(Yeah di is right.)

They opened the door and went inside the room. They saw gauri sleeping on the bed holding omkara's hand and omkara was sleeping in the sitting position on the chair.

Looking at that uncomfortable position Rishi was going towards om to wake him up but rudra stopped him.

Rudy- Ruko rishi Bhai.

(Wait rishi bhai.)

Rishi- Par..

(But...)

Rudy- Dekho rishi bhai unke chehere pe smiles. Isiliye unko aise hi sone dete hai.

(Look the smile on their face rishi Bhai. That's why we should let them sleep like this.)

Bhavya- Arre wah rudra...tum smart bann gaye ho.

(Wah rudra....u became smart.)

Rudra glared at bhavya.

Aanchal- Acha chalo chalte hai yahan se.

(Ok let's go from here.)

Rishi- Han.

(Yes.)

They went out of the room.

After about an hour....

Omkara woke up because gauri's phone was continuously ringing.

Om- (sleepy tone) Aakhir koun subha subha phone kar raha hai.

(Who is this calling in this early morning.)

Then he realized that he was in gauri's room. He opened his eyes to see Gauri. He kissed on her on forehead and mumbled a good morning. Then again gauri's phone rang. Omkara became irritated.

Om- Aakhir koun hai yeh.

(Who is this.)

He saw the phone and it was from an unknown number.

Om- Yeh koun ho sakta hai.

(Who can it be.)

He picked up the phone. Before he said something he heard a man's voice from the other side.

Caller- Good morning meri jaan. Tabse phone kar raha hun. Utha kyun nahin rahi thi.

(Good morning meri jaan. I called you many times. Why didn't you pick up.)

Omkara became furious to heard the word "meri jaan".

Caller- Arre kuch bol kyun nahin rahi ho. Baaki ke din toh bohot bolti rehti ho.

(Why don't you say something. You kept saying everyday.)

Omkara became more furious and cut the call. In anger he threw the phone on the bed and stormed out of the room.

Omkara went to his room. After freshening up he went downstairs for the breakfast.

In the other side, gauri woke sometimes after om went. She also freshen up and went downstairs for the breakfast. She was happy and blushing about the last night but she could only remember half of it.