Author's Note: Changes in Username, Title and Cover

Good day!

I made some changes today after 3 years in Twitter and Wattpad and 1 year in Fanfiction officially my username is no longer @JandyLalalulu instead my new username is now @Moon-like-Mirror.

No need to be alarmed no personal reasons for the change i just wanted to make a much suited username for me.

Why i chose Moon-like-Mirror? Because i feel its a good username.

Where did i get it from? I got it from two references.

1. From Tekken 2 Final Stage - "Be in the Mirror"

2. From Artemis one of the Ultimate Personas in Persona 2 powerful attack "Crescent Mirror"

Also because the Moon literally the Full Moon whenever i see it, i feel that the Full Moon is alike with a Mirror so that's where Moon-like-Mirror came from. The Moon is my favorite part of Outer Space XD

Now for this book i made changes in the title and cover of this book at present this book is no longer called "Just one night with you" and now it is titled as "Together once again". No worries nothing has changed much on the book only the title and revised the prologue and epilogue.

The same will apply in my other books some changes shall be made to them one by one very soon.

If you liked this book please feel free to check out my other books as well and for the meantime i will see you all later bye!

Sources:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/120260252529499899/