Special Chapter No.3 [Part 1 of 2] (Edited)

Important Note [As of 02/26/2017]: Sometime soon i might make changes and edit some few errors and might add extra dialogues if ever to parts of this book, stay tune.

Thank you :)

Hello Good Day to everyone i have returned to write the final part of my very first KagaKuro fanfic so i hope you enjoyed it till the very end.

I actually prepared this update last December 1 but i decided to consider this as one of my Christmas gifts to everyone. So i decided to upload it in the New Year

Up next on my list is either to update my other two KagaKuro fanfics "Music of my Heart" or "I am his Light and will be his Miracle". The readers can decide for me which among these two will i update first. Or whichever onholdfanfic i wrote will i make updates on.

Whichever among it i hope it will come out as great as this one so far.

Until next time ^_^

——————

Taiga Kagami

Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas!", me and everyone cheered

We all celebrated Christmas at an off-site location (a secret location) somewhere which is owned by Akashi's family (Who knew he can afford something so isolated as this place, i just wish i could be as rich as him so that way i can make my Tetsu even happier than ever), the whole team of Seirin, Too, Kaijo, Shutoku, Yosen and Rakuzan agreed to celebrate here.

"Merry Christmas!", everyone greeted back then i returned my look to Tetsu

"Of course, Merry Christmas to you too my love", i said to the most beautiful person in the world

"I would say the to you too loves, Merry Christmas Taiga", we both kissed

"Oh i sense some butterflies flying around", Kiyoshi teased

"What? Where Kiyoshi-san?", Sakurai asked

"Right here my baby", Hyuga said from behind wrapping his arms in Sakurai and rubbing their faces together

"That tickles Junpei", Sakurai laughed

"But you like it", Hyuga teased

"Cut it out you two", Riko called off

"You're just jealous, Riko-kun", Momoi laughed

"What did you say?", Riko stared looking annoyed

"Okay okay let's stop that already and have our dinner", Kise said cutting off the tension and good thing everyone agreed even the hard-headed coach of ours.

It's the time of Christmas that happens every year, but it feels like the first time in ages for me. This is my very first Christmas spending it with the person i will spend my life for a long time. Everything is set place to where it all belongs.

Tetsu is back with me, Seirin is aiming higher to become No. 1 in Japan, The Generation of Miracles are all looking happy except for one and is giving me glares for having Tetsuya affection.

Let me start off somethings that have changed after a year

Aomine looks really happy being a single man he is now, i really want to help him find his own lover too and as thanks for everything he has done.

"Aomine"

"Kagami, what is it?"

"You look a little down"