Author's Note: New Cover and Announcement!

Hey there everyone it's MoonlikeMirror here!

I just wanted to extend my deepest thanks for everyone who has continue to read my very first ever fanfiction here in Wattpad.

It has been six years since i wrote this fanfic back in 2014 starting as "Just one night with you" and now as "Together Once Again", i didn't expect for it to go this far, for that i am truly grateful for everyone's support of my work.

I just want to make some news i have made a new cover for the story as part of my thanks for everyone's support hopefully you will all like the new cover.

This book is almost 50,000 reads and as a small token of my appreciation for everyone, even though this story has ended. After a while of thinking i've been considering of making another side story for this fanfic.

If everyone is fine with the idea then i will gladly work on it soon! I am open with everyone on what they want to see or happen in the side story, let me know your thoughts and opinions. Everything is not yet final and that would depend if a side story may happen or not but who knows.

For now i will leave it here and as such i bid you all farewell for now!

Stay safe and i wish you all well, Bye!