Chapter One

"Sweety!!! Wake up!! You're going to get late for school!! ",cried my Dad from the kitchen.
I groaned,pulled the covers over my head and shouted back: " Two more minutes Dad!!"
I started drifting back to sleep when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. Michael! Michael was my annoying,23 year old brother.
He shoved me on his shoulder and headed towards the bathroom. The bathroom!!!
He put me down in the bathtub and let the cold water wet me.

"Aaahhhhh!! You crappy baboon! I'm gonna kill you !!

"Love you too, sis!!", he said before exiting the bathroom.

After a hot shower and having brushed my teeth and went to have breakfast.There, Michael gave me a goofy grin and dad was looking at me with an unhappy look.
I quickly gulped down a cup of coffee and stuffed a chocolate muffin in my mouth.

"Hell, dad, are you sure this girl is my sister?! She eats like a pig! ", Michael commented, that boy!
I smiled at him nearly spitting out my food.Minutes later, I grabbed my car keys, my backpack and jumped in my black Nissan GTR.
Dad took his seat next to me and said giving me his handsome smile :

"Drop me near the Museum, I have to take some documents."

I returned the smile and let out a sigh.
He looked at me still smiling and asked:

"What happen? Aren't you thrilled,new school and new friends?!"

"Yeah, but...I don't think I'll be able to adjust." I replied lamely.

"You'll be fine, don't worry! ", Dad said with a comforting smile.

And off we went. I dropped my Dad and headed towards school, Madison High. Little did I know my life would.....
Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jessie Kenza Walker(Don't judge, I'm half Indian and half Canadian). My Dad, my brother and I, we moved to New York due to my dad's new job. We are a happy family, healthy and rich.....

Twenty minutes later, I arrived at Madison High and here started a long boring year, shit!

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was the first chapter, crappy much?! Don't hate me0:) I'll do my best to write the next chapter better...
Don't forget to vote, comment and please share.

Byeeee, love y'all!!!!!!
                                              <JiaGenius>