Chapter Three.

Mike's P.O.V

That smile was so beautiful, the girl herself is so beautiful.Her dark hair, her coffee brown eyes, God, she was so beautiful!!
But the best thing was that, she was in my Physics class! Her name was Jessie Walker, I couldn't get her out of my mind.
But as soon as Mrs. Paige got out a file which I heard was about her, she tensed up. I wonder why.

"So, Miss Walker, here it says that you're a very hardworking girl, first in class, obedient and.... Oh, I see you're also a rebel!  Very interesting!
You've sent two boys to the hospital because they were misbehaving with one of your friends! Impressive!!", said Mrs Paige.

Wow! That girl was awesome, I really had to talk to her!

"Please, take your seat next to Mr Mike, over there", Mrs Paige said, pointed towards me.
Jessie walked towards me, head bowed down. It was my chance to talk to her but the only thing that was bugging me was that Hunter and his three bestfriends;Luke,Cole and Miller were watching her lustily. Those assholes! They would never change!!

During the whole class, I kept looking at her. When the bell rang, everybody hurried out of the room and Jessie went to her locker, I followed her.
There I saw that she was having difficulty , so, I helped her.

" Hi, may I ?"

"Yeah, sure, thanks, I think it's stuck."

" Well my name's Mike Lander."

"I suppose you already know me, right?"

"Yup! Here we go, your locker is open!"

"Um.... Thanks for your help."

"Anytime!" I said smiling.

"Hello gorgeous!"

I looked over Jessie shoulder to see who it was and I was not surprised at all when I saw Hunter. Yay, he is here to ruin everything! Great!

"What do you want Hunter?!"

"Butt out, Lander! Go to Hell!"

"Go to Hell?? You go to Hell, asshole! I'm aware of what you trying to do! You want Jessie to get in bed with you, right? That's what you always think of ; getting in every girls' pants. Then let me tell you one thing, that's never gonna happen, not even in your dreams. You motherfucking dickless baboon!!!"

He was about to punch me when Mr. Grub appeared from nowhere and gave Hunter a warning look and said :

"Enough both of you, Hunter, I wanna see you in my office right now!!"

"We are not over yet, did you hear me,Lander, you're gonna pay for this!", Hunter whispered, giving me his best death stare before walking away.
There was only Jessie and me left.
After a few moments, I decided to break that awkward silence between us :

"So..... Which class do you have?!"

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, cliffhanger!!
Hope, you enjoyed the chapter, I know it's short and sucks but give me a chance. Poor Hunter!!:-P
Don't forget to cote(vote/comment)
Love Y'all!!!!!!!