Chapter Two.

Jessie's P.O.V

I parked my car and as soon as I came out everyone's eyes were locked on me. Weird! But what caught my attention the most was a group of four boys under a huge tree, looking at me. No need to say that they were all gorgeous!
I went in the principal's office and all those eyes following was really creepy! In the office, Mrs.Barnes, the secretary told me to wait for, Mr.Grub was busy. I did as I was said and few minutes later, a boy, a hot one, exited the cabinet of Mr.Grub. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.Well that's what I call a good start, maybe that day wouldn't be bad at all.
I had a Physics class first with some Mrs.Ava Paige. As I entered the class,I noticed that there were mostly boys , there was only one girl. And oh crap; the four boys I had seen when I came were here even the hot dude in the office!! Thanks a lot Jesus, really thanks.

"So hello my girl, welcome to Madison High. I'm Mrs.Ava Paige.Would you please introduce yourself?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Well, first thing: good morning everyone, second thing :thanks Mrs Paige for that warm welcome and third thing: sorry but I don't really want to talk about me right now, sorry." I replied in a small voice.

One of the four boys,the one with sandy,blond hair and piercing blue eyes,was looking at me,smirking.
Then he winked at me!! How dare he?!

"No problem, for now let's see what is there in that little file Mr. Grub gave me. Must be about you! " Mrs.Paige said.

Holy Shit!! No! Not that........