Chapter Four.

Jessie's P.O.V

"So......which class do you have?" Mike asked, making me look at him in confusion.

"What?! Sorry,I think I zoned out!"

"I asked which class do you have now?!"

"Oh! I've two Art classes!"

"What a coincidence! Even I have Art classes, trust me you're really gonna like Mr.Simpson, he is a great teacher. Thanks to him, now I can draw portraits very well!"

"Good, so you can draw me like how Jack had drawn Rose in the Titanic movie!", I said with an amused smile.

He smiled shyly and I realized what I had said. Great! Now he should be thinking that I'm some kind of freaky pervert.

"I was just joking! Just chill!"

"No,no it's okay! If you want me to do a portrait of you, the pleasure is all mine. Really!! "

" No,I was just kidding, seriously, it was a joke! "

"If you say so, but I would really like to draw you! "

I chuckled. I love this guy, Mike is so nice not like that asshole named Hunter. Huh! Hunter what a name!
My Art classes went well, as Mike had said, Mr.Simpson was a kind hearted and talented man. We had to do the portrait of a famous character; Mike drew Marilyn Monroe and I drew Charlie Chaplin. I was proud of my drawing, not that it was beautiful but it was my first portrait.

(Portrait of Charlie Chaplin)

"Wow, Jessie you draw really well, it's very nice! "

"Yuck, you find this nice?!"

No but really I personally found my drawing horrible compared to Mike's.
We exited the Art room together,were heading towards our locker when Mike asked:

"Jessie, do you mind if I call you Jess?!"

"No, not at all, but do you, Mike Lander mind if I call you Mikey?!"

"So, Jess,umm..... I was wondering if you want to hang out with me after school?!"

Wait is he asking me out, on the very first day. Well done Jessie, you attracted boys on the very first day.Good!

"Yeah, I'm okay with that."

I could see that he was genuinely happy , he was smiling from ear to ear.
Unfortunately, we were not in the same classes after but instead I was stuck with guess who; Hunter and his three doggies. Really Cool!! During the whole classes they kept checking me out and throwing bits of papers at me, saying;
Wanna hang out,my place?
You're so sexy <3
I wanna touch those silky hairs.
Your lips look so yummy,I wanna taste 'em.
But I ignored them even if I wanted to hurt them really,really bad because if I did so, I would be thrown out of school, a kick in the butt, once again.