Chapter Six.

Mike's P.O.V

"No!" Jessie exclaimed.

"What?! But I thought you had the same feelings for me! I don't understand! Did I do something wrong??"

"Just kidding you Dollophead! You took long enough to ask me to be your girlfriend! You assbutt!" Jessie said chuckling.

"Hell, you freaked me out! So......it's a yes?!"

"Of course, I-"

Hardly had she finished her sentence that I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. My first kiss with a beautiful girl, with whom, I hope I would be spending my whole life with.

We spent an hour sitting on the grass and cuddling while watching the moon shining brightly.........

******************
"I spent such a good moment with you, thanks a lot Mikey!"

"A lovely evening for a lovely girl."

Jessie smiled at me and my felt my heart beating fast. This girl really had an effect on me.

"Normally whenever a guy says such a thing to a girl, she blushes or feels shy but you....."

"Yeah, I know, people often tell me this.I think it's completely normal, I've never blushed in my life."

"Are you sure you're a girl?"

"Honestly,I, myself, don't know. Do you think I'm a boy in a girl's body?"

Jess started talking in a deep, husky boyish voice. We both bursted in laughter. Minutes later, we reached her house.

"Here we are, home sweet home! Bye Mikey."

She was about to exit the car when I held her wrist to stop her.

"Jess,are you sure you're not forgetting something?"

"Ummm, let me think. No, I'm not forgetting anything."

"I'm going to say it again : Are you sure you're not forgetting something?"

She smiled, leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled and winked at her.

"That's what I was talking about Jess. Good Night, love you. "

"Bye,love you too! "

Was it me or did she just say that she also love me?
I waited and once she was inside the house, I turned on the engine but something unusual caught my attention. There was a white BMW a few feet behind my car and I instantly recognized it, Hunter's car. What the hell was he doing here?! I opened the door and was about to confront him but he drove away, speeding. Asshole!

When I returned home,my parents were already asleep. I went in my room and took a shower still wondering what was Hunter doing outside Jess house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessie's P.O.V

When I went inside, it was calm,must be because dad and Michael were sleeping. I peeped through the curtains and saw that Mike was getting out of his car but got inside immediately. Strange! I went stealthily upstairs so as not to wake them up. After changing myself into some comfy clothes, I settled on my bed and texted Mike.

Mike's P.O.V

When I got out of the bathroom,I heard the buzzing sound of my phone. It was a message from Jess.

Hey,what r doing?

Nothing,just got out of the bathroom.

Oh.I wanted to ask you something,hope you won't mind.

Go on.

Why did you get out of your car when I was inside?

Oh! No, I just wanted to ask you something but then I thought it would be worthless!