Wedding Part 1

An: Tour starts soon!!!

Jackson's Pov

Today was Dylan's graduation and our wedding. I couldn't be happier. At the graduation, I was crying and when dylan came to kiss me, I was crying. "Ready to do this?" he asked. "Yes" I said.

                3 hours later

Dylan's Pov

I was so happy. I got my degree and I'm marrying the love of my life. When I was standing there, I saw him. My babyboy. When he was walking down the isle, I was just staring. And crying. He was so cute. And mine. All mine. To make this day better, everyone was here. My family, Jackson's family, bryce and mikey, Justin and Tyler, Even some fans came. It was perfect. He was perfect. When he finally stood in front of me, I could have cared less what the reverend was saying. Except when he started saying "Do you, Dylan Geick, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Do you, Jackson Krecicoh, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Yes."
"You may now kiss the groom."
I kissed Jackson like I did the first time I met him. I loved him. I was falling in love all over again. With him. My one and only Jackson Krecioch.

____________________________________

Yeah I know it's short. Ill write part 2 if we get 10 votes. It's currently 2:26 am where I am while im writing and i have school tommorow so...goodnight peoples of this Universe!! Bye!

        -KaiyaG124