Labor day Part2

An: here's part two, Jackson's surprise.

Jackson's Pov

As we were walking home, me and dylan just talked. No snapchat, no phones, no drama just a regular talk. I really enjoyed it. I miss this. I miss dylan. But I have to leave soon. Which is why I want to cherish this week. When we get back no one's there. It's just us. So when we got back Dylan was crying. Joyfully. "Babe..." he said.
"Yes?"
"You did this for me"
"Yes. Because I haven't seen you or talked to you in awhile"
"I love you. You know that?"
"Yes. I Love you too."

Dylan's Pov

What Jackson did for me was so cute. Cute is not the word. What he did so perfect. He decorated my room with rose petals and pink lights with cherry blossom candles. It was beautiful. But I knew what we were going to do. Jackson kissed me hungrily. He want to explore my mouth. I let him in. He pushed me on my bed. And started kissing my jawline, down to my neck. "J-jackson..." I moan. He started going down.

Jackson's Pov

I unzipped his pants and took him in. I kept bobbing my head until he came. Now it was my turn. Dylan put some lube on and started thrusting in to me. It was painful at first and then the pleasure came in.
It felt so good. After we both came, we just sat there and cuddle. "I love you, Jackson krecicoh" he said. "I love​ you too, Dylan geick."

____________________________________

I finshed! Finally! Here's to 500 reads and Jylan being back together. Anyway, im finshed with writing so now im going to stalk there snaps. Bye!

       -KaiyaG123