Mine

An: more parts inspired by my playlist yay!

Jackson's Pov

Dylan is so precious when he smiles. He rarely smiles so it makes me happy. I can get lost looking in his eyes. I want to let him know he's mine. I wish I could do something. He's been so stressed with wrestling and school. He's been trying to not procraste as much and that's hard for him. So hard. So, being the best boyfriend I am, I going to do something. He was upstairs doing his cosmology paper that was due in two days. "Dylan...can you come downstairs please." I yelled. He didn't come down, so I went upstairs. I tapped on his shoulder and said "Dylan can you take a break and come downstairs."
"Jackson!" He yelled. "I have this 10 paragraph paper due in two days and essays due in 3 days so please," He started to choke on his words and finally gave in and cried. I held him in my arms. He never really showed me his emotions. He just cried. Broke down and cried in my arms. We sat there for at least 10 minutes.
"Dylan?" I said. "Yes." He said, wiping his tears. "I have a surprise for you downstairs. Can we go down there?"
"Yes." He answered.  When we went downstairs he just stared. I had set up popcorn and various snacks so we can watch Trolls. Trolls is what I picked. I walked Dylan over to the couch and we cuddled and watched the movie. He really needed to let those emotions out. All the anger and sadness on him faded away when he let it out. I saw that. "Dylan..." I said. "Talk to me."
"Jackson I," He started to say but I cut him off. "Don't say sorry. You needed to let all those emotions out. You shouldn't be sorry. They're out now. No going back." I told him. "You can be yourself around me. Show your emotions. Let your guard down. Your mine." I said to him. "I'm yours. All yours."

_____________________________________

I told you I would post everyday. Thank you for 13k! I'll possibly post a smut tommorow and Wednesday. Until tommorow.

               -Kaiya

Follow my insta: kreciochxmulti