Jyler ( dirty )

An: I did both so....
Warning: gay buttsex

Tyler's Pov

I missed Justin so much. So, I'm going to visit him. I walked into his house and heard moans coming from his room and something else. He was moaning my name. I peaked through his door and he was fingering himself.
I walked in slowly behind him and covered his mouth and his eyes and started fingering him myself. I uncovered everything and got down to his area. He started to say " Tyler? What are you doing here?"
"That doesn't matter. I'm here. And you're horny and alone. So..."
I went faster then started kissing his clit and eating him out. " Ty-Tyler Im about to- "
He moaned. He came and I licked it all up. I started thrusting in him. And he was still moaning.
" Justin, I love you. "
"  Tyler, I love you too.
Justin started screaming out again, " I'm about to cum. "
" Wait."
I pulled out and started fingering him again. " On three. " I said.

Justin's Pov

Tyler came and is giving me so much pleasure. I was about to cum while he was thrusting. He pulled out and started fingering me. Hard. " On three" he said. 1...im trying...2 I can't hold hold it anymore...3!! I let it all out.
Tyler took his fingers and brought it up to my mouth. " Taste yourself ." he said. He put his fingers in my mouth and I started to sucked them. I finished and we just layed there for awhile. " Well, what are you doing here?"

______________________________________

I know. It's late. But school is something. It's here now. That made me cringe while writing. Ugh....
I might post next week. I don't know right now. Till next time...

                   -KaiyaG123

Follow me on insta: @tropicalkrecioch