Highschool P2

Jackson POV:

Jackson: Dylan! Hurry up we're about to be late! 4th period was biology. And the teacher was really mean. So i had to grab his hand. While we were running I saw somebody that I used to know (AN: Somebody that i used to know! Somebody! Im sorry back to the story)  Aaron. The guy who stabbed me in the heart. He broke me. I loved him. And he cheated. On me. ( AN: sorry, sorry i got carried away)  Anyway, we ended up being late and getting 10 points off our next grade. Ugh! As we were doing work dylan kept texting me. And i started giggling and that ended up getting our phones taken away. Great. Just fucking great. After the worst hour of my life, I got out of that hell hole.

Dylan POV:

After school I invited Jackson to my house. My mom went out so we were alone. We had a project due so we did that. But since I write really fast, it was done in 15 minutes. I wanted to kiss him. I really wanted to.

Jackson POV:

I wanted to kiss him so bad. It was a need. So I waited until the right moment and kissed him. And he kissed back. Then we did a couple of things and we cuddled. Then i had to go home. But before I left he said " Will you be my boyfriend? " And I said yes.

I finished! Yay! I'll try to post two days from now so here's when I'll post:

Monday,Wednesday​ and Friday. Maybe weekends it depends.

Anyway thank you for 50 reads!
        KaiyaG123