8. Ohh Annika..

ShivIka reached Pune's Oberoi office... they enter the office... and talking with receptionist...
R: hello Sir... after such a long time u have came here...
S: yes, so where is my meeting room??
R: sir actually the meeting will be start after 3 hours so please u wait in ur cabin... if u need something plz tell us...
S: okay no problem.. I m going to my cabin... let's go Annika...
A: why... I can wait here... u go ur cabin...
S: I say come with me...

(Then he hold her hand goes to his cabin... he hold her waist and makes her sit on the table ...)
A: what r u doing Shivaay??
S: why r u behaving like this every time .. I m ur husband okay.. not a random guy ..
(Annika was not faced towards Shivaay, but when she turns Shivaay was leaned toward her, so their lips got crashed...
then
Mature part....
Shivaay go for a passionate and sensuous kiss ... Annika also reciprocate the kiss... Shivaay starts biting her upper lip and Annika biting his lower lip... Shivaay win by dominance and enter her mouth and start exploring every corner of her mouth... they break the kiss start breathing like hell after such a long time... Annika was wearing a white shirt and a grey palazzo...& Shivaay with his complete suit...
Shivaay remove his coat, and start unbuttoning her shirt from lower part... A stop him by holding his hand but Shivaay won't stop.. she can't resist anymore.. he starts stroking on her belly and back.. he has about to completely open her shirt then Annika said..
A: here is cc cam Shivaay please don't do this...
S: Ohh Annika ,.don't worry my wife.. this is switched of ..see here is it's main switch...
Now Shivaay remove her shirt and start kissing her bare back neck and unhooked her bra then sit on the chair and start sucking and pressing her breast.. A hold his hair and moaning by his name... Shivaay's one hand was busy to pressing her bosom and other one is working inside her palazzo... he moving her hand on her leg and move up her palazzo by making visible her upper thighs... he then kiss there also...then he make her stand up and remove her palazzo in a way... Annika closed her eyes tightly... he make sit her on his lap... and said...
S: u r blushing like hell Annika... why r u closed ur eyes.. I m ur husband, okay.. and u should also undressing me... right...
Annika opens her eyes and immediately hugs him tightly... he reciprocate the hug... then slowly break the hug and start kissing on her lips like there is no tomorrow... he has held her waist by on hand and the other one working in her underneath... Annika's first orgasm hits her ... she holds his shirt and about to tear it bcz of her first orgasm... Shivaay understand that and fells so wet on her clit... he push his to fingers into her core... she winch in pain and wildly bitten his upper lip which make blood... but they both r enjoying the moment, so don't care about the bleeding... he is fingering her so seductively, so then Annika also start unbuttoning his shirt....
Mature part end...

that time the receptionist calls Shivaay for the meeting.... A immediately leave him and wearing her dress... Shivaay also buttoned his shirt and said...
S : should I help u Mrs. Oberoi??
(Annika hurriedly dressing up and leave the cabin with a file by hard blushing...
Shivaay also leave the cabin for meeting )
After the meeting one member asked Shivaay...
Person: Mr. Shivaay if u don't mind can I ask u something..
S: yes please...
P: ur lip has cut ... won't u dressing that.. and its look like a fresh cut... ShivIka r going the flashback and stae blushing...
S: actually Mr. Patel today when I was driving my car die to a hard break my lip has cut ... don't worry I will dressing it.....
(ShivIka leave the office and going to a hotel to spend that night there... actually Shivaay has planned to propose Annika, so he has organised all things before...)

In car,
S: see, for u I have to tell lie by making silly story...
A: who told u tell lie...
S: so what should I say... my wild wife give me this cut while kissing...
A: now please stop it...
S: and what about my pain...
A: stop the car...
S: why...??
A: I say stop the car...
S: Ohh Annika, listen I was just kidding...
A: will u stop the car...
S: okay okay
(Shivaay stops the car and turn towards Annika...)
He was about to tell something but Annika sealed her lips with him... he also reciprocate the kiss ... A sucking his upper lip to reduce his pain... they parted after few minutes...
A: I think now ur pain has reduced... now u can drive...
Shiv gets speechless by her bold nature and start driving...

Precap:: what will be Shivaay's reaction after learning the truth....

{This really very tough to write mature content... I m not good enough to write this... hope u guys understand....}