24. FlashBack (at last😅)

ShivIka's OS collection by me...
Support my this book also...

Just check it out.. and read....

____________________________

Let's start the chappy...

Shivaay booked a hotel suite for them... as Siyana was so much tired after a hectic day, so he thought to stay in Mumbai for that night...

Shivaay, Siyana went to their suite... Shivaay made her feed and made sleep her peacefully...

Suddenly someone knock the door... Shivaay opened the door and...
S: u!! Here!! I told u to not come...

But before he could complete his talk, the person peaked his lips and hugged him... he reciprocated the hug...

S: Annika!!! U r still like the same... stubborn and unstoppable ...
A: yes.. only for the world I m a rude, mature business woman with so much attitude... but for u.. I always be that Khidkitod Annika...

Annika broke the hug... and..
A: Siyana?? (In asking tone)
(Shivaay nods to the bed...)
S: she has fell asleep just before u came.. and yes she has already took her meal...
A: I know... and I won't ask u about her having food or any other things.. because u better know than me how to take care of her...

Annika went to her.. rubbed her hair... peaked her forehead and again came near to Shivaay...

A: I was really scared when her call got cut all of a sudden... when I couldn't find u and Siyana in the shopping mall and heard about accident my heart was just stop beating.. even ur phone wasn't with u...
S: yes yes I know... that's why when I reached hospital and found her information I called u first...
A: but it was really tough to control our emotion in front of all...
S: by the way, I had thought, when Mamma saw u, she would run to u.. but she didn't...
A: yes... because I nodded her that... and u know na how understanding our Siyana is...!!
S: okay.. now leave... if anyone search for u.. then.. and now even Mayank uncle and Mrs. Oberoi have saw me ...
A: please Shivaay...( puts her hands on his shoulder) I wanna stay here...
S: without romance nothing comes in ur mind.. ha.. now leave me... Mamma can get up anytime..
A: Shivaay.. ur Mamma knows that how romantic her parents r..!!

OmRu: (from the door) but we don't know!!
Omkara, Rudra, Gauri, Bhavya have came here by following Annika... as they felt something fishy between ShivIka...

S: Om!! Rudra!!
R: yes.. we... whom u forget before many years...
S: listen.. not like that... I can explain u..??
O: can explain us.. what!!! Which u can't tell in this six years..that u can tell us now..
R: and that for today we caught u.. otherwise I think u never meet us...
A: please just listen to us for once...
G: and Di.. u were with Shivaay bhaiya..
B: and u even didn't need to tell us about that..
A: I have tried my best to tell u about Shivaay and Siyana... but every time Pinky aunty or Mr. Malhotra came ... so..
BhavRi: Mr. Malhotra...
S: yes Mayank uncle and Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi r the main reason of my leaving...
O: now clear all this guts...

Flashback

Shivaay was about to leave with Siyana... he started the car that time Manisha had came to Shivaay...

S: Bua ... u r here!!
M: yes... and I m here to not stop u.. to help u.. I had heard ur and nurse conversation... now tell me the details...

Shivaay told her everything about Mayank and Pinky... Manisha felt ashamed on her brother... she send him to Delhi where she was working on a project... so that was easy to her to arrange all things for Shivaay and Siyana...

But she couldn't hide that from Annika for long time... within one month Annika felt doubt on her behaviour.. so she followed her to Delhi...

Annika reached to apartment.. she found Manisha talking with Shivaay.....
M: all has done... now u will handle this project...
S: thanks Bua... if that time...
M: Shivaay...
S: okay okay..
A: Shivaay!!!
S: (looked at the door) Annika!!

Annika came to him with baby steps...
A: (with a heavy voice) Shivaay... will u like to say something to me... will I deserve ur affirmation for leave me like this... perhaps that my fault ki our child has died after born... but for that u had leave me..!!!
S: Annika... Annika... listen to me... not like that... here is a big reason behind all this... and our daughter... our daughter is alive...
A: our daughter!! Alive!!!
M: yes Annika... now I should tell u everything...
S: Bua.. can we skip that..
A: what u wanna skip...
M: no Shivaay... if we skip that then she can misunderstand u...
A: now please tell me... what's happening??

Manisha was telling her what happened when Siyana has born... Annika getting broke down... Shivaay walked to the window and saw the out side... after Manisha's affirmation...

A: Shivaay...
Shivaay turned towards her... she ran to Shivaay and hugged him tightly... Shivaay also hugged back her...

S: would you forgive me...
A: I don't angry with u Shivaay... here u done everything for ur daughter... u have done what u thought good for ur daughter... and see my father... he even didn't think for me.. my life...
S: Annika...

They hugged each other more tightly and now tears started fall from Shivaay's eyes also... but that time Siyana wake up from sleep and started crying...

Precap:: FlashBack continue.....

[Here is something I wanna ask u guys... -- is it really weird that Shivaay called Siyana 'Mamma' ??? Actually my father always call me 'Ammu' and I love that... so thought to bring that in my FF... but can't understand u guys r liking it or not...]