27. ShivAna back in OM

Shivaay was running behind Siyana... he caught her... made her sit behind the car... Siyana wasn't looking at him...

S: Mamma.. Mamma.. please... I said sorry na..

All were present there...

A: ur daughter.. anger, tantrums all like u... now pacify her...

S: if can't encourage me, then don't discourage...

A: what have I said..

S: u done everything... who said first to go back to OM...

G: bhaiya that was me..

R: not me...

G: not me. .

S: okay.. shut up... let me think..

Si: Papa..

By this word Siyana hugs him.. he also takes her in his arms...

S: Mamma...

Si: sorry Papa...

All: what!!!!

Siyana move her face from his neck and ...

Si: I should understand that if for anything u called my name, that means that would be very serious matter... so I shouldn't insist u... let's go back to Delhi.. I don't wanna go ur home... and one thing.. I m not angry on u... I love u Papa... and Mamma u too...

All r just amazed by listening her speech... ShivIka's eyes got moist.. now they both hugged Siyana... and the rest four clapped by watching the scene...

B: Siyana... r u really a six years old kid..!!

O: no.. she is six years old big kid..

All were laughing... and..

S: but I have decided that I will go back to OM..

All: really!!!

S: yes..

Si: but Papa

S: no Mamma... don't think ki it's for ur insistence... no it's for ur happiness...

A: r u sure Shivaay??

S: yes... at least for my Mamma, I should go back to OM.. she deserves her full family... she deserves u Annika... she couldn't be with u all time she needs u... Yes I try my best to give her all love of Mamma and Papa when u were not there... but I can understand how much she missed u... and she always wants to be with her another four Mom Dad... wants to play with u guys... and I want to give her those...

O: after six years u get back ur sense...

S: actually Om... that time my decision was just taking a step in huge pressure... I couldn't think much... but now I m determined...

A: we will face all problem together... right...

All: right...

Si: thanks Papa..

Siyana kissed Shivaay's cheek... all hugged Shivaay... they shared a group hug...

All r back to OM... except Shivaay and Siyana...

After evening Shivaay comes OM with Siyana... all r in hall room... now all's attention on Shivaay and Siyana...

P: Shivaay... u would u come back to us forever...

Pinky was about hug Shivaay but he stopped her... he goes to Dadi... hugged her.. and...

S: sorry Dadi..

D: after years now u have remembered ur Dadi.. yesterday u have came and go.. as like u r just a stranger...

S: but now I have came back... and I will stay here with my daughter... after all she deserves her full family...

J: but Shivaay...

P: leave it Jethani ji... is she really my granddaughter Shivaay...??

Si: (flip her hair in SSO style) have u any doubt?? I m Siyana Singh Oberoi... SSO...

P: Oh my mata... Shivaay... she is...

Si: u r taking a lot... can u keep silent for some time... otherwise I will do ur Oh my mata..

ShivIka, RiKara, RuVya all were smiling by listening Siyana's word... but hide their smile...

P: Shivaay.. she is like- chota patakha bada dhamaka...

D: Pinky... leave it.. Shivaay she is just carbon copy of u...

S: yes Dadi. ..

Sha: but one thing... have u married again Shivaay...

T: then where is her mother??

J: and what about Annika... she doesn't deserve this...

M: yes Shivaay... what was my daughter fault... why u had left her like that..?? U have to give answer.

A: (angrily) Mr. Malh....

R: (cutting off Annika's speech) arrey... my bhaiya have came back after long time... O and Bhaiya let's go.. we have so many talk... why u leave us...??

S: but Mamma...

O: don't worry about her...(to BhavRi) Gauri, Bhavya.... take her with u..

They were about to leave with Shivaay.. but...

J: Shivaay... don't u think ki u should talk with Annika...

A: no need of that Badi maa... I am alright... I think I should talk with Siyana...

M: but Annika... why u wanna talk with her.. she is..

Si: hello Mr... what is ur problem.. if she wanna talk with me... if she is ur daughter then she my mother...

M: Mother..!!!

All r surprised...

G: actually she wanna tell...-- if Annika Di is ur daughter, then she is bhaiya's wife, then she is our sister, her daughter is Siyana, Siyana is her daughter.. Shivaay bhaiya is Siyana's father... so she is Siyana's mother.. so.....

J: what r u telling Gauri...

G: (with confusing smile) doesn't understand... actually I also can't understand... let's go Siyana...

They had left... OmRu took Shivaay... BhavRi took Siyana.. and Annika also went with Siyana..

Precap:: 'u have to meet me now.. otherwise...'
'Okay okay my jhasi ki rani...'