13. Shivaay is the best

OmRu sited him to the sofa and Om band aid his hand which was bleeding....

That moment, Isha calls Gauri as she has came in front of OM .... Bhavya takes her to ShivIka's room... she forthwith goes to her and gets a extreme shock to see her....
I : who, who the hell has done this...(asking BhavRi..)
S: Ms. Isha, actually...
I : Shivaay Singh Oberoi.. right...
S: yes..
I : u r Annika's husband, right... which type of husband u r!! Couldn't u even protect ur wife....
(Shivaay gets totally shuttered and starts step backwards....)
I : Now please arrange all equipments as I say...
( she tells them some equipment and medicine name and ask to arrange those asap... RuVya go for collect those and RiKara stay there with ShivIka....)
I : why u guys hiding this... u take a drastic step against that beast.. yes, beast... he should be punished with strict law...
S: yes, he should be punished, and that is me... yes, me...
I : what??? What r u talking Mr. Shivaay??
O: Shivaay, tu chup baith.. hum bata rahe hai sab kuch....

(Then RiKara tell her all things... what happened....)
I : that means this is not a rape case, as he is her husband....
S: why, why this will not be a rape case... as I m her husband that's not mean I have all right to do anything with her... a husband have just those rights which r his wife gives him ...and I have broke all the limits... I m the criminal, yes I m the beast... who can hurt a girl like this he is nothing but a animal... I need punishment
A: Shivaay, if u further talk to like this then I will hurt myself more... which will must be unbearable for u... so please...

(That time RuVya come and listening to their conversation...)
I : I have just mesmerized... how a person could be like this... when I first time heard u have done this, I really get very upset... I was thinking ki how could Annika fall for such type of guy who can rape his wife... but then when I have learned the whole things, the conspiracy, ur plead guilty, ur internal bleeding for her, this r really incomparable.... and ur speech make me surprised... there is many husbands who don't behaved well with their wives, even hurt them physically and mentally... for some reason like law some of them then say sorry to them... but there is nobody who feels sorry for his wife with full of his heart and for that guilt which he haven't done deliberately.... u r really lucky Annika...

S: please don't try to divert my mind Ms. Isha...
I : No, Mr. Shivaay u r really the best husband for Annika... and I m proud of her...
A: yes, Shivaay is the best...
R: yeh.. my bhaiya is the best...
GB: our bhaiya also...
G: that's why we called him bhaiya instead of Jiju...
B: After all he always treat us as his younger sisters
I: then I will call him Jiju... Now please setup all equipment... and I should start her treatment...

(They all helped Isha to setup those... she pushed her saline and blood...also pushed some medicine to reduce her pain and Annika fall in a deep sleep... give some medicine... )
I : my work has done for today... I will come tomorrow... take care of her... as she was a virgin, it will take time to recover properly... now I am leaving...
S: thanks for coming... Isha..
I : please don't be so formal Jiju...as being her friend and a responsible doctor this is my duty... okay, bye everyone...
All: bye...

After leaving of Isha....
O: now we have to hide Annika from our family...
G: yes... we can't tell them the truth...
B: I think Shivaay bhaiya should move to farm house with Didi...
R: but there is our family.. what r u saying...
O: duffer, she is talking about Oberoi farm house... not Mehra's...
S: yes, great idea Bhavya... now guys call my private chopper and tell khanna to arrange all things on there...
R: okay, bhaiya...

(Next day, they went out for Oberoi farm house, and just after their leaving the family come back... all r in OM without ShivIka....)
D: OmRu, where is billu and Annika...
R: wo, wo Dadi...
O: arrey Dadi, Shivaay's friend had call him tomorrow to attend his marriage... so he leave for that... and we send Annika with him so that they can spend some time together without any pressure...
T: that's great... isn't it Mayank??
M: yes... definitely...

(Suddenly Mayank's phn ringing... he talks for some time....)
S: who was that???
M: from Austria... there is some problem... me and Manisha have to leave for Austria asap...
J : that's not right... after how much time I have met with Manisha... I won't leave her...
Man: yes bhaiya, can I stay here...
M: I understand Mani.. but u know how much I need u there...
G: but we can stay here na...
M: yes of course... even Bhavya I want to give u some projects of Malhotra industry to complete that here... and u can open ur art gallery here...
GB: thank you Papa/Mama
M: welcome... and I m happy ki my three princess r very happy in here... I don't wanna disturb Annu now... I will call her after reaching there...

Then they start packing and leave for Austria...

Precap:: what have done by Bhavya...!!!