15. disturbance everywhere

ShivIka's room...
S: Annika change, and get ready for office... and listen don't wear the formals... u r Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi... u should look gorgeous...
A: then what should I wear...
S: Saari ...
A: what...??
S: no what.. it's hot... u will look damn hot and gorgeous in Saari...
A: cheapde... but I haven't any...
S: Don't worry, I was bought a saari for u before going to Pune... but couldn't give u that... u will wear that...
A: where is that... I m so excited...

Shivaay takes out a packet from almirah and gives that to her... Annika opens the packet and her eyes get moist... as this is her first gift from Shivaay...
S: now why this tears??
A: Shivaay this tears is for happiness...
S: I don't need this happiness... now we r getting let, so get ready...
A: but Shivaay...
S: no but... get ready, I m coming after change my clothes...

Shivaay changed his clothes and came out from the washroom.... then he saw his wife is on a sleeveless blouse and her petticoat... his eyes get stand on her... then he understand she is struggling with her saari.... and he starts laughing...
A: Shivaay... please don't laugh... this is happening bcz of u...
S: how could I know my wife is so much illiterate about wearing saari...
A: now, stop irritating me... and say what should I do now...
S: let me help u...
A: u mean u want to say, 'let me romance with u...'
S: Annika.... just see how to wear saari...

Shivaay took the saari, though he also didn't know how to wear saari.... but he trying to make her wear that... sometimes they get soo much cozy, then again start their work... after some time they both got entangled with the saari and fell over the bed....
Other side, OmRu were coming to their room for discuss about BhavRi...
After falling they both start laughing...
A: Shivaay ... really u r so much talented to make wear saari...
S: okay okay, I don't know how to do it, but I try na...
(Between this speech Shivaay leaned towards Annika's neck and start kissing there....)
A: what r u doing Shivaay .. we will get late for office...
S: my office, my timing...

Then he goes for a lip kiss but that time OmRu has came... they turning over their face and said...
R: we haven't watched anything .. believe me bhaiya...
O: Shivaay, at least u should look the door na...
(Shivaay and Annika quickly get rid of from the saari... Annika took the saari and run to the washroom without wasting a second...)
S: and u should knock the door na... now tell what r u want...???

(ShivOmRu were discussing their topic and go out from the room... Shivaay calls Jhanvi to help Annika to wear saari... Jhanvi helped Annika, she gets ready and come downstairs ... Shivaay jaw falls by seeing her...)
R: arrey bhaiya, muh to bandh karo... warna makkhi ghus jayegi...
S: shut up Rudra...
O: kyu... galat bola kya...
(OmRu give a hi-five )
(ShivIka left for the office..)

In Shivaay's cabin...
ShivIka was working on some projects... they were sitting face to face... Annika stands up from chair and going to the bookshelf for a file but she was going falling by tangled in her saari... Shivaay instantly hold her by her shoulder and make her stand...
A: see.. for ur saari I have suffer like this...
S: yes, sorry... but u r looking damn hot in it...
A: haww... now go and continue ur work..
S: so at first continue the work which had stopped because of OmRu...
A: it's office Shivaay..
S: and it's my office...

(Shivaay pinned her to the bookshelf, hold her neck and other hand on her bare waist... Annika's hand was on his neck and other one on his back.... he smashed his lips to her... their heads moving synchronously.... Shivaay's hand move to her saari's pin from her neck... he opened the pin, her fringe fall down... Annika broke the kiss... and said..)
A: what r u doing Shivaay...
S: romance...
A: what if anyone come now...
S: (was kissing her neck, jaw line) nobody will come...
(That time a staff knock the door... Annika immediately push Shivaay and start setting her fringe...she goes near to her chair and sit down...)
S: (disgustingly) come in...

They finished their work in office... leave the office and went to the car..
In car...
Annika has got entangled by her saari and can't hooked the sit belt... Shivaay noticed that and went to help her... he hooked up the sit belt... as he was so close to her... their breaths met with each other... his hand was on her waist and he was going for a kiss... suddenly Annika's phn start ringing.. that was Manisha so Anni has to receive the call...

Two days passed...
In this two days Annika's health was not so well... but she hide that from Shivaay caz he will over think about her health... Gauri and Bhavya staying in OM for Annika's insistence... Annika had told about her health to Bhavya... she suggests her to consult with doctor... AniVya went to hospital and consult with Isha... she gave her a test and told she will send the report... as well as the growing relationship between RiKara and RuVya r also noticed by ShivIka...

Abruptly Bhavya was talking with Gauri about Annika, as Gauri was not in OM ...by circumstances, Bhavya was telling...
B: yes, Annu Di's rape case should be secret forever...
But Pinky was passing by there and listened that... she got a sudden shock... now she has to deal with Annika... but that time Pinky has got a call from her 'guru ji's Ashram' so she leaves OM to Ashram...

Precap:: what will be ShivIka's decision??..