Part 4

Yoongi wrapped his arms around my shoulders.. it feels kind of weird...

Y/N:

YOONGI!! Why is your arm wrapped around my shoulders?

Yoongi:

I just want to comfort you and let you know that you're not alone. I'm your friend.

I really like Yoongi.. he's not bitchy like the other students... but even if I didn't change he will still become my friends...

Y/N:

Thank you Yoongi.

Yoongi:

Is your bag heavy? I can carry it.

Y/N:

No.. it's not heavy don't worry I just have to tell my classmates to get ready and get inside the bus for camping.

Yoongi:

OH, I see, see you later then.

Y/N:

Bye Yoongi.

-you smiled-

I saw him walk away.. I guess he's going inside the bus already.

You opened the door inside your classroom and everyone's eyes widen in shock. I bet they're talking and gossiping about my new change... You walked in front of the class and told everyone to get ready and get inside the bus.

Y/N:

As you all know, we have a camp today.. and everyone please get inside the bus, it's waiting outside.

Suddenly someone spoke out of nowhere.

Jimin:

Y/N.. you really did change a lot.. why did you change yourself.

Y/N:

You already know the amswer so i don't have to tell you anything.. now please get onto the bus.

Y/N:

Everyone get the sits occupied! faster! We are going to be late the others are already there.

After they all sta down in their own seat.. you totally forgot about yourself.. where the heck will I sit?! you're trying to find an empty space when suddenly the driver started the engine and you fell...

Y/N:

AGHH.

Jimin:

Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N:

Yep I'm ok.. My butt dosen't hurt at all. BITCH of course it hurts!

Jimin:

Do you want to sit on my chair?

Y/N:

Umm.. no thanks..

You're standing for about 15 minutes and you finally arrived at your destination.

Y/N:

Everyone please go outside we already arrived at our destination.

You waited for all of them to get out but this one person didn't...

Y/N:

JIMIN please get out already...

But he didn't dare move a single bit. I'm really worried about him.

Jimin:

Why are you like this to me Y/N?

Y/N:

What do you mean?

Jimin:

You're avoding me... you always talk to Yoongi but when I approach you, you always shove me off and ignore me.

Y/N:

I'M NOTO AVODING YOU! You're the one who keeps avoding me! the time when I didn't change myself you always bullied me, ignore me, and hurt me! and now that I changed myself! you keep sticking around me and please I hate you! the time when you bullied me I wanted to kill myself! you started talking to me and caring to me becasue I changed myself! because I look way more prettier than before! I HATE YOU! DON'T TALK TO ME!

Suddenly the bus door opened.

Yoongi:

Y/N.. are you okay? I heard you shouting..

Y/N

I'm okay Yoongi.

I felt Jimin behind.. hopeless.. hurt.. just like what I felt when he bullied me..

Y/N:

Jimin, if you dont wanna get out. Fine!

Me and Yoongi, got out of the bus and left Jimin.

Jimin P.O.V:

I'm alone again... the thing is I bullied Y/N because I think it;s fun teasing her.. I didn't know she's hurt deep inside... I do love Y/N... I love her not because she changed... I will still live her even if she didn't change herself. After a week she transfered into our school.. she got bullied alot.. You know.. I didn't wanna show my feelings towards her so I acted as if I'm a bad boy.. I loved her since she first transfered... I do still love her now.. I just kept it hidden in my heart..

Even if you hate me Y/N.. my feeling won't change for you I will make sure you'll be mine.. Just wait for me.