Part 7

???:

I can be your boyfriend.

I was shocked by the person's voice so I quicly turned around and saw...

Y/N:

YOONGI! you scared me again! and you know I treat you as a friend nothing more than that...

Yoongi:

I KNOW.. I was just joking, cause you've been spacing out...

Y/N:

WELL, don't scare me again..

Yoongi: YEAH!

Seulgi:

HI GUYS.

-she smiled

Y/N:

UMMM.. HI...

Seulgi:

It's valentines day tommorow do you guys want to have a double date?

Y/N:

OH, I'M SORRY I don't have a boyfriend and it will also be awkward when you guys are a couple and I'm joining your fun..

-you smiled-

Seulgi:

You can go with Yoongi if you want to..

Y/N:

I'M NOT SURE.. maybe Yoong is going somewhere or he's going to spend his Valentine's day with his girlfriend.

Yoongi:

NO... IT'S OK Y/N. I want to spend more time with you.

Y/N:

OH THANKS Yoongi..

Seulgi:

So will you go out with us then?

Y/N:

UHH.. yeah sure.

Jimin:

THAT' GREAT to hear, we have to go now please excuse us..

They left.

Y/N:

YOONGI! are you sure you don't have anything else to do tommorow or to spend time with your girlfriend?

Yoongi:

I don't have a girlfriend.

Y/N:

WAIT.. REALLY? you're so handsome yet you don't have a girlfriend..

Yoongi:

ACTUALLY, I..... like you Y/N.

WAIT WHAT? Did I hear that correctly? I don't want to make Yoongi heartbroken. I mean... maybe I can learn and love him too...

Y/N:

I like you too Yoongi...

Yoongi:

WAIT REALLY?!?!

Suddenly Yoongi kissed my lips.. he has very soft lips .. is this what it feels like being loved by someone? You kissed him back... You placed your hands on his neck. After quiet a while he pulled away and he smiled happily.

Jimin P.O.V:

I am heartbroken. Why do I have to be Selugi's fake boyfriend. Why did she pick me to do this job. I promised myself that I will make Y/N mine... but now. I see her happy with my best friend. Why did I agree with this fake relationship. I wanted to confess first Y/N but with my own two eyes. I saw them kissing. Silence filled the air.

Seulgi:

OPPA, let's go get later.

Jimin:

Seulgi, can I talk to you for a bit.

Seulgi:

UHH, YEAH sure go ahead.

Jimin:

Can we end this fake relationship?

Seulgi:

WHY?

Jimin:

You said I only had to pretend to be your boyfriend for 3 days.

Seulgi:

But for those 3 days I started to develop true feeling for you.

Jimin:

SEULGI, you know why I did this right? because of the truth or dare game.. but let's end this since it's the 3rd day.

Seulgi:

I thought you also liked me! Do you have feelings for another person huh? TELL ME!!!

Jimin:

I like Y/N. I won't give up until she's mine.

Seulgi:

WOW. So you like that ugly bitch. If you break up with me.. I'll will ruin Y/N's life.

Jimin:

SEULGI! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!

Seulgi:

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE, because I like you. And if you break up with me.. I WILL MAKE SURE Y/N WILL SUFFER. SO? will you accept it or not?