Part 9

Jimin:

Do you love me Y/N?

I am still covering myself with my own blanket. I DON'T KNOW how to answer him?

Y/N:

I...

(Suddenly your phone started ringing)

On the phone:

Y/N:

Hello

Yoongi:

Y/N.. Did you get home safely?

Y/N:

UHH.. Oh yeah, I did oppa.

Yoongi:

Are you sick? Your voice is different...

Y/N:

NO, I'm fine oppa. I just needed a little bit of rest and sleep.

Yoongi:

By the way I'm sorry I left early, it's because my sister is sick and my parents are not home so i have to bring her to the hospital.

SUDDENLY Jimin started sucking your neck.

Y/N:

OPPA I have to rest I'll call you later bye.

(you ended the call)

Y/N:

JIMIN! Please stop!

(you started crying)

Jimin stopped sucking on your neck. You catched your breath heavily.

Jimin:

ANSWER my question Y/N! DO YOU love me!

I LOVE YOU JIMIN... but I can't tell you anything and I don't want to disappoint Yoongi.

Y/N:

I don't love you Jimin. Now PLEASE leave!

He started CRYING.. and he walked away. I looked out my window seeing JIMIN leave while crying. WHAT was he hiding his for a long time JUST LIKE ME? BUt why did he date Seulgi. IS THERE A REASON why he dated Seulgi. And WHAT WILL HAPPEN if I confesses to him about my feelings? WHAT ABOUT YOONGI? HE LOVES ME.. BUT I BETRAYED HIM. A LOT OF questions run through my mind like it's about to burst. I layed on my bed and opened my laptop.

DEAR DIARY:

IT'S BEEN A WHILE... I feel so stressed thinking about a lot of things... I TRULY WANT TO CONFESS my feelings to Jimin BUT WHAT ABOUT YOONGI? I DON'T WANT to leave him behind... IT HURTS MY HEART seeing Jimin crying.. AND IT HURTS MY HEART seeing Yoongi sad. I want them both to be happy BUT I KNOW IN THE END someone will get hurt BECAUSE OF THE DECISIONS. I wish I could go BACK TO THE PAST and be a nerd girl again. MY HEAD IS GOING TO BURST anytime soon... I want to STOP ALL THESE THINGS and live a normal life.

I closed my laptop and sighed. FUCK LIFE! I'M GOING TO SLEEP AND WHEN I WAKE UP IT'S GOING TO BE VALENTINE'S DAY AND THIS DOUBLE DATE IS MAKING MY HEAD BURST BECAUSE O KNOW JIMIN WILL BE THERE.

Am I still naked with my under garments... WOW good job Y/N. I quickly changed my outfit and went to dreamland! ANd YEP i woke up and it's morning time! Another stressful day! A text message popped up on my phone. I opened my phone.

Yoongi:

I'll pick you up at 8:00 for the double date.

I Almost forget about the double date! I quickly replied.

Y/N:

THANKS oppa!

I prepare what I'm gonna wear. This is what i picked. A short white top and blue skinny. I went to the living room and waited for Yoongi.

I looked into the mirror my eyes are still a little bit swollen because of to much crying but I hid it by putting make up on. Hopefully it won't be awkward later ESPECIALLY with Jimin and WHAT HAPPENED YESTURDAY. I sighed... Suddenly my door bell rang.