Part 2

You picked every piece of gum out of your skirt and from on your chair. It's sticky, but you still managed to get rid of all those sticky and disgusting used gums. You sat back to your chair ignoring all these bitches looking at you and whispering about you. The teacher went inside and discussed random shit as usual.

Teacher:

Okay I will choose a Room representative 1 girl and a boy.

I will choose Y/N because she's very smart ad polite.

You smiled because your teacher just complimented you.. it's rare.

Teacher:

OH, and I will also choose PARK JIMIN to be the male representative joined by Y/N.

PARK THE FUCKING JIMIN? No way I will never be with him. NO! you glanced at your right only seeing Jimin death glaring at you. Holy cheese why is he handsome? AHSIWJWIS. He's a dick though.

Jimin:

YAH! You nerd girl why the fuck are you glaring at me.

Y/N:

NOO I am not glaring at you! I'm just....UHH looking at the door haha! 

-You awkwardly laughed-

Jimin:

Just daydream nerd! I will never fall in love with your ugly nerd trashy face.

-He smirked-

Did he just assume that I like him? Well it's true I like him but... I will never fall in love with his attitude.

Y/N:

Excuse me!? Did you just say I like you. Oh.. stop that nonsense I will never fall in love with a brainless person like you.

OMG... Why did I say that!? Now I regret I said those words.

Jimin:

Never knew a FROG LIKE YOU and talk back.

Did he just call me frog? I swear I will kill this guy.

Teacher:

Ok, I'll leave you guys here I'm gonna dismiss early but.. for our class representative please follow me.

UGHH.. Why do I have to be a class representative.

Teacher:

Please follow me Y/N and Park Jimin. Since y'all are both the class representative you have to be responsible in your class and our campus is having a camp and I want you both to lead the class. It will be tomorrow, make sure to bring all the valuable things you need. I'll leave you here, then you can both go back to class.

Me and Jimin went back to our classroom not talking or doing anything suddenly the bell rang indicating it's time to go home! you run as fast as you can but... you bumped into someone.

???:

AGHHH!  

You laughed on top of him... this is awkward.

???:

You hands....

I looked down on where my hand is and it landed on his dick.

I quickly stand up and apologize.

Y/N:

I'm very sorry I am really in a hurry.. I didn't see you coming so I'm sorry.

???:

It's ok.

Y/N:

I have to go now.. have a nice day.

???:

Hey what's your nam-

I didn't get to answer his question because I'm in a hurry.

Wow it's such a nice day... I'm actually in a hurry because I have a part time job in a bakery. I work their as a cashier and I really enjoy what my job is currently.

Bakery Owner:

OH, hi Y/N... you're early my son and his friend will be here any minute, please serve them with a smile. I don't want to disappoint my son.

-I nodded-

I have never actually seen her son...because he never comes here.