Chapter Sixteen

Royalty...

"Jesse." I call out as I peak my head into the room.
"I'm in here babe..." He says and I walk deeper into it. I turn into the bathroom and push the door open.

 "What're you doing?" I giggle and he looks over at me from the tub

"Ion know." He shrugs and pokes his bottom lip out. "Come get in with me." He says and I shake my head.
"No, I'm not going to just sit in a empty bathtub." I laugh and he smirks.
"Who said I wanted it to be empty. You wanna take a bath with me?" He asks with a slow lick of his lips. I blush and drop my head.
"I don't know Jess..." I say softly and he nods.
"That's alright. I'm gonna take one to relieve some of this stress." He says before standing and stepping from the tub. His hands grasp the bottom of his shirt and he pulls it over his head. He sits on the edge of the tub and turns the water on. I let out a shaky sigh and watch him as he adjusts the water. Once it's fine he plugs it up and unbuckles his belt. I turn on my heels and walk back out the bathroom. I twist my lips and sit at the edge of the bed. After a moment the water stops running and silence runs through the house. I fiddle with my fingers as I stare at the bathroom door.

Once I finally gain the confidence, I stand to my feet and walk back over to the door. I quietly push it open and see him with his head back and his eyes closed. My teeth penetrate my bottom lip as I step inside the room. I slip the straps of my dress down my shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Slowly I slip out of my panties and bra before walking over to the tub. I step in as quietly as I could and sit down. The water shirts causing Jesse to furrow his brows and eventually open his eyes. His eyes immediately meet mine and he blinks slowly. I blush once again and push my hair behind my ears.
"Come here..." He says softly and I slowly crawl over to him. Once I'm hovering above him he grasps my waist and lets me sit between his legs. His eyes search my own for a moment before they drop down slowly. His eyes take over me, taking their time to explore my nudity. He licks his lips and I feel something tap the inside of my thigh. I look down and swallow the lump in my throat as I blush yet again.

"Damn baby... you're beautiful." He says lowly before his eyes come up to meet mine. His hand grips my chin and he pulls me down into a kiss. My eyes flutter closed and his arm wraps around my waist. I slip into his lap and pull away when I feel his 'friend' underneath me. "I ain't going there with you yet... relax baby. You gotta learn to trust me. I'm not ready until you are. I ain't doing nothing unless you give me that 'okay' you hear me?" He asks, his eyes staring deep into mine. Slowly I nod and he shakes his head. "No tell me you understand Royalty." He says sternly and I grasp his biceps.
"I understand baby..." I say softly and he kisses my lips once more.
"Now lets relax." He says before turning me around and I rest my back against his chest. My eyes flutter closed and my body eases in his hold.
...
Zendaya...

"No Ryan! Let me go you bastard!" I yell as he pulls me into the restroom. Some females yelp but he ignores them as he shoves us into a stall.
"Who the fuck you was talking to the other day huh?" He grits and I push at his chest as I try to get away from him in the tight space.
"You! You're a pervert!" I say and his hand comes up to grip my neck.
"Say that shit again." He says as he steps closer.
"You're a fucking pervert." I spit slowly, making sure every word hit him. He lifts me up and shoves me against the wall; his body invades between my legs and he clenches tighter onto my neck.
"I ain't no pervert bitch." He growls and I scratch at his hand.
"Yes you are! Let me go Ryan now!" I scream and he lifts his other hand and slaps it over my mouth.
"How? Explain to me how baby? Hm?" His face comes close to mine and I glare at him. My tongue extends from my mouth and I lick at his fingers to try and get him to move his hand. He bites into his bottom lip as his eyes drop down to his hand. I look at him like he's crazy before letting my teeth sink into his finger.

"Fuck!" He yells out and drops me as he holds his hand. I rush to push the stall door open but as soon as I'm stepping out, his hand grips my shirt and he's yanking me back. "I ain't letting you go again Zendaya!" He screams and tears rush to my eyes.
"Let me go Ryan please." I beg as he turns me around. His hands clench my waist and he stares down at me.
"I love you." He states calmly and I shake my head.
"No... don't do that!" I scold and his face drops into my neck. He places light kisses on it and runs his hands up my back.
"I love you so much baby..." He continues making me clench my eyes shut.
"Ryan..." I whine, I hated this, I hated him but I loved him. He'd followed me from my room down to the front as I was signing my release papers.
"You know I'd kill myself if you leave me..." He whispers into my ear as his hands continue to rub my back.
"Stop." I whisper and he shakes his head.
"You know it's true." He says and pulls his face forward to look at me. "Come home with me..." He says softly and stares into my eyes. My brown ones get lost in his grey ones and I give in once again.
"Okay..." I whisper and he smiles before gripping my chin.
"Okay." He confirms before pulling me from the bathroom.
________________________
🤷🏽‍♀️ like three chapters left. I'm ending a lot of books @ 20 chaps