Three's A Crowd, Oh Boy! (BOYXBOY)

"I would totally have a threesome with them, that would be soooooo hot." Christopher tossed another piece of buttery popcorn into his mouth, a smile dancing across his lips as he licked them suggestively with his pink tongue. 

"Chrissy! Ewwww! No one wants to hear how much you have the hots for Thad Richardson and Greyson Pierce. Oh my gawd. You're as bad as Maureen." Penelope Sinclair squealed in shock and mild amusement.  They were all crowded around on the carpeted purple floor of her bedroom, laying on rainbow body pillows, eating out of a communal bowl of popcorn and passing around a box of sour patch kids, talking about how Thad and Greyson looked like the two main male protagonists in the newest vampire movie. It had gotten rave reviews and the squad decided they were all going to go see it.

Maureen looked so appalled in Penelope's direction, her jaw almost reaching the floor, her mouth forming a perfect 'O', that Christopher just had to giggle.

'Poor girl' he thought.

"Excuse me, bitch, I do not act like a opened legged butt-slut!" She gasped and threw a stuffed pony at Penelope. All in good humor of course.

Christopher lost it at "butt-slut" and rolled onto his back in his laughter; his body convulsing in fits of hysteria. 

When things settled down between the two girls Christopher was able to roll back over and rejoin the group. "Bitches, don't be killing each other now, we have a game we need to preform at and the two of you still need your asses to shake!" Penelope and Maureen looked at each other then stared at Christopher before looking back at each other.

'Uh oh.' He had just enough time to think before they attacked him in a heap of shrieks and giggles.

"Mah weave!" He yelled "Ya'll pullin' at my weave!" He patted at his blonde shaggy locks as they both  rolled on top of him. Of course he didn't actually have a weave, but a white boy can dream.

"You shake your ass just as much as the rest of us do, you slut!" Penelope screamed as she bent down to lick the shell of his ear.

"AIDS! AIDS, this bitch just gave me AIDS!" Christopher hollered at the others girls, eyes pleading for help. Everyone just watched on in amusement as the two co-captains tortured their prisoner. Oh they were gonna get it, Christopher thought as he struggled to get loose. 

Maureen slapped his ass and he gave up in a flop, muscles going slack. He huffed as Maureen dropped on top of his stomach. Penelope stood up and jumped onto her bed. 

"Chrissy's right, we have a very important game tomorrow, we need our beauty sleep, we all know what Jackie looks like if she doesn't get enough sleep."

It was Jackie's turn to looked outraged. Someone managed to whisper out 'ratchet hoe', without being identified, sending the room into another uproar. Christopher had a strong suspicion that it was Shy Nicole but he couldn't be certain.

 Maureen picked herself up from on top of him and settled in on the other side of Penelope's bed. As the other team members settled into sleeping bags or spare blankets, Christopher followed Maureen onto the bed and snuggled down between his two best friends, quickly falling asleep once their arms wrapped around him. 

Christopher walked into school with Penelope's pink drawstring backpack on one shoulder and Maureen's lime green Prada bag on the other. The girls were carrying their colorful binders and walking a step ahead of him, but still beside him. Jackie and Ellie were walking a step behind him.

That's how it always went.

Everyday, as soon as they stepped into school they would fall into formation around Christopher. He loved every girl on the cheer squad to bits and pieces. They made him feel so protected, not that they really had to protect him, but as the stereotypical little gay boy who cheered and shook pompoms, it was a nice feeling; to have people to be able to fall back on. Especially when attending a large high school and not knowing just exactly who could be a gay basher waiting to lash out.