Pop His Cherry (Part 1)

Christopher sat in last period Calculus licking a cherry lollipop and watching Thad Richardson talk to the equally as hot Greyson Pierce. They sat two rows up from him in the middle of the class room, while he was the last row in the back. There was no girls from the team in this class like there was in his others, but he needed a break from them from time to time towards the end of the day. Too much of a good thing became a bad thing. 

He swallowed the red, sticky juices from the sucker just as Thad looked over at him. Christopher swore he saw the piece of gooey hotness' smoldering blue eyes darken. Christopher perked up and smirked, holding eye contact with the smoking piece of meat. 

While Christopher had the biggest crush on football captain and first string quarterback, Van Divers, for the longest time - was practically in love with him even - Van was straighter than a six foot poll, a poll Chrissy just wanted to lick all over. So Thad, who was a tight end, and Greyson, who was a wide receiver, served as walking wet dreams and sex on legs for the openly gay boy to stare at without embarrassing himself.

It was common knowledge that Thad and Greyson favored girls and vaginas, but Christopher had a sneaking suspicion that they were bisexual. Maybe for each other even.

'Oh lord that would be so hot' Christopher thought back to his talk at the slumber party last night, the mere mention of a threesome with the Greek gods conjured images in his dirty mind that had him hard all over.

With that in mind he beckoned with his index finger for Thad to come over. Using his tongue to lick the outer shell of the lollipop as more incentive he watched as Thad's eyes followed the movement. 

Thad stood up, leaving the conversation with Greyson, who's eyes trailed him to see where he was headed. He stopped in front of Christopher before plopping down in an empty desk next to Christopher.

"Hey," Thad breathed out in a greeting, voice a thick baritone, almost like syrup.

Christopher smiled, loving the sound as it rolled between his ears. He pulled the lollipop from his mouth with an audible 'smack' and held it out for Thad, "Want some?" he offered with a slow lazy wink.

Thad looked down at the glistening piece of hard candy and licked his lips. Christopher let out a small groan as he watched the scene in front of him. Thad's eyes shot up to Christopher's half lidded ones, a slow smirk pulled across his devilish lips. He leaned forward and wrapped them around the lollipop, careful not to remove it from Christopher's grip as he bobbed his head up and down on the stick, never breaking eye contact. Christopher's breathing picked up at rapid speed, his jaw going slack. He didn't even care where the teacher was or where the other students were at this point. All he wanted was Thad, his mouth, and the lollipop to be his dick. 

He was vaguely aware that Greyson had come up behind him, watching Thad tease Christopher mercilessly. 

Thad hollowed his cheeks before pulling backward and releasing the lollipop in the same manner Christopher had in the beginning. 

Christopher's whole body was becoming a limp noddle, and he was just about to drop his arm when Greyson spoke up behind him,

"Taste him."

It was a simple command, but one that was not capable of being disobeyed. It made Christopher shiver at the richness of Greyson's voice.

Christopher quickly brought the lollipop back to his lips, still keeping eye contact with Thad who had a self-satisfied smirk on his face. He wrapped his pink lips around the candy deliberately slow, moving it between his cheeks in a taunting fashion, all too eager to return the favor. His tongue greedily lapping at the juices as the taste of Thad exploded over his taste buds.