PROLOGUE

I saw Felix for the first time in one of his videos, a friend told me to watch them since he was a "funny idiot" so I did, I thought he was funny and I really enjoyed watching, I sent him a message telling him what I thought about them and I got a reply, since then we talked almost everyday on Facebook for a couple months.
He told me he was starting to work in a boat to raise money to come visit me, to be honest I was happy but quite nervous because I'm really shy. When he got enough money he did exactly what he told me, he flew to Italy just to meet me. I thought at first it was going to be easy but let me tell you something: it wasn't. When we met it was all awkward. I didn't know much English and I definitely did NOT speak Swedish so it was hard at the beginning but within a couple hours I decided to quit being so shy with him.
We spent a long time in Italy and then I decided I would move with Felix to Sweden. What did my parents think? Of course they didn't completely agreed at first, especially because I had to drop college to go but at the end they understood and told me to make whatever it was if it made me happy.
Anyways I won't tell much of the places we've been moving to, because it has been two long years of moving from houses and cities so, let's go on to the present where everything is not about getting money for Italy or learning languages to communicate and it's all about decisions.