Chapter 1: An Old Friend

I looked myself one last time in the mirror admiring the new tone in my hair. I just finished dying my hair and I couldn't wait for Felix to see it but he was recording something downstairs and I didn't want to interrupt him so I started to record a video, when I finished I started editing and I noticed Felix's voice in the background, I giggled, he was always so loud.
When I finished editing and uploading I decided to check if he was done, I went into our room and heard him giggling and typing in front of his laptop he was probably replying tweets, he's always smiling like an idiot when he does that.
"Hey" I said making him jump a little
"Oh, hey there. You scared me" he smiled to me. I waited for a reaction to my new hair colour but he just kept smiling to me "are yo-Wait, did you do something to your face?"
"Hum, no..." he scrubbed my face
"really? I see something different... oh I see did you dye your hair?" I smiled widely at him and jumped next to him on bed "Bingo! do you like it?" He kissed me on the cheek "I love it"
I sat on the bed copying his position and I looked at his laptop noticing he wasn't on Twitter, he was actually on Facebook
"anyways, what were you laughing at when I came in?" I looked at him and he kept smiling to the screen
"I found this old friend on Facebook"
"cool! do I know him?" I looked towards the screen again but he didn't have the conversation open
"humm... No, I don't think so, I haven't talked to her for more than 5 years, she's the daughter of one of my father's friends"
I suddenly felt jealous I don't even know why, he said she was a friend and he only was talking to her and laughing and smiling like an idiot and.. "Anyways" I interrupted my own thoughts "can you help me take a picture for Instagram? I want to show everyone my new hair".
After he took the picture I cuddled with him and started typing a tweet when I accidentally looked at his screen again and read a message on his Facebook I can't wait to see you again I looked away pretty sure that was from the girl he was talking before but I didn't say anything
"Felix? Why don't we go and have dinner out tonight?"
He looked at me confused "tonight?"
"Yea, it has been a while... is anything wrong?" I asked
"I was planning to tell you later but I wanted to take you tomorrow"
I smiled surprised "and why is that?"
he smiled back "well, Sam.." he cleared his throat "the old friend I was talking to you before wanted us to have a double date"
"double date?"
"Yea, his boyfriend is also an old friend of mine, I never thought they would end up together but oh well" he raised his shoulders "she also said she was willing to meet you" I suddenly felt amazing.
Why did I even felt jealous? "well, I'm also excited to meet her" I stood up from bed.
I guess I'll be making dinner tonight.

******
Hey! I've been planing to write this for a long time but I didn't know if I should publish it or just write it to myself and here I am :)

Thanks for reading... if someone is actually reading this.
I'll update probably next week. I hope you enjoyed.

Stay awesome! *brofist* 👊