Chapter 7: Silver Linings

The next morning Felix wasn't in be anymore, I stood up from bed in search of him and to my surprise I found him in the kitchen making an attempt for breakfast, even though the burned pancakes were far from perfect the detail was. I stood in the mark of the door staring at him getting angry at the stove like it was its fault for him burning everything he cooks.
"Can I help you?" I finally say interrupting his rant
He turns around surprised, obviously he hadn't noticed me standing there.
"No, I got this don't worry about it"
"Sure you do, let me just help you with the stove" I say since I notice he has the mixture prepared and I don't want to hurt his feelings tossing it away and I don't even know if it's bad "maybe it has feelings and you're hurting them calling it a 'stupid fuck'"
While I finish cooking the rest of the pancake mixture Felix tosses the ones he had burned away and sets the table. It's kind of weird seeng him so helpful, we usually don't do much housework anyway but I've never really seen him setting a table, it's not like I would've done it because to be honest I'm even lazier than him.
We sit and Felix puts his hand over mine, I try a bit of the pancake and to my surprise it tastes pretty good I smile at him and he seems just as surprised as me about his success. Just as I'm about to say something about the taste he interrupts me.
"Yesterday was really something" his face falls and I find myself erasing the grin on my face as well, I was trying to not think about it.
"Yea... But, how about we leave it? I really don't want to think about them right now"
"Them?"
"You know, Sama...Sam and Parker"
"Oh" his face seems awkward, I forgot he doesn't know I heard what she told him.
"Anyways, I was about to tell you how good this are" I point at my plate almost empty.
"Did you really like them? I'm glad, to be honest I was slightly scared to taste this, I don't even trust myself" the smile returns to his face
"Hey, how about we go to eat out and then we come back and I prepare dinner?" I say and he nods.
While I'm changing I receive a message and I pray it's not from Parker as I pick it up, to my relieve I see that it's from Fany, I met her a few weeks ago as I was taking Edgar and Maya for a walk. She told me she watched my videos and we shared some tips, we have a lot in common so she's became my friend very quickly.
The message read: "Hey sunshine! I'm throwing a party on Friday for summer break I really wish you can come, I'll send you my address later, love you xo"
I wanted to reply to her but I also wanted to ask Felix first, I'm not good at parties and if I'm going to one it better be with him.
After I finish changing my pyjamas to a pair of white shorts and a blouse of the same colour but with a collar on it, I decide not to go with heels so I put on my pink sandals instead. I rush down stairs knowing Felix is already ready.
We decide to eat at Fridays and by the time we finish it's still early and we don't want to go back home yet. We walk for a while until we decide to go to the cinema, I wanted to watch a horror movie but we ended up watching a movie of Felix's choice.

As we're going out when the movie finishes we stumble upon Fany and her girlfriend , she squeaks and wraps her arms around me in a hug when she sees me.

"Did you see my message earlier? Are you guys coming? Anne and I are looking forward to see you there?"

"I did and I still don't know, I haven't asked...." I stop and look Felix

"You don't really have to ask me for permission you know that?" he gives me a playful grin

"No, seriously would you like to come?" It's awkward to ask him like this, I was planning to ask him later but now with Fany here he'll shurely won't say no but anyways I don't see a reason he wouldn't want to come

"Yea, sounds like fun, thanks for inviting us Tiffany"

She lets out a little scream and jumps up and down clapping her hands "Yay! I'm really glad you're coming and call me Fany, Felix" she winks at him and walks away.

We arrive home and I make dinner as I promised. I've noticed Felix has been evading a conversation a bout yesterday and I also don't want to talk about it even though I know eventually we'll have to, specially if we ever find ourselves seeng them again which I suspect won't be long.

*******

The week goes by and every day is great until Friday. There was something telling me something bad was going to happen but as usual I ignored it since I didn't know what was it about, that's until I saw Parker's eyes travel up and down my swimsuit with his stupid half smile.

*******

Hey guys!!!! :D I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I'll be making a double update this week because I want to make a chapter about the party and the next week I'll make one for VidCon (which I'm sadly not going)

Stay awesome *Brofist*