his smile

Halfway running down the hall I realised that throwing my shoe was not a good idea.1st because it was my favourite shoe you know the one which haunts you in your dreams if you don't buy it the minute your eyes lay on it and 2nd ,the thought of roaming around the school and walking home barefoot was not at all apealing .
So I decided to go back ,get my shoe and spend my rest of the day peacefully

I turned around to see that Alexander was still standing at the same place with amusement written on his face.He must be thinking how childish I can be,but hey since when did I care what he thought about me
If we start thinking what others think about us what will they think,it will be better to let them to do these honours.
I started searching for my shoe around him but it was no where to be found
"Looking for this?"I looked up to see Alex holding my shoe in his hand,I jumped to grab the shoe but his reflexes were faster,lifting it higher he made it almost impossible for me to get it,it was 5'7 vs 6'2 but who said I was going down without a fight.
I continued to jump again and again and he continued to raise the bar higher and higher,he was enjoying this too much for my liking
I put all my strenght into this final leap and jumped up,my hands were cm away from touching it when suddenly with a slight movement from his wrist my favourite shoe was flying out of the window.

It was a 35 feet fall i.e 10.668 metres,my shoe weighted approx 0.8 kg,so according to physics It was moving at a velocity of 14.46 m/sec and in 1.48 second it was going to have a direct impact of 83.64 joules on a shiny white surface aka my principals bald head.
This impact was enough to leave a red bump on his head just like the one on tom's head in tom and jerry.
Oh god I am sooooo dead
Ruckus could be heard underneath,but I did not had the guts to get up and look down the widow,I was sliding down the wall holding my head.
Next to me Alexander was laughing his head off,he was pointing his finger on me with one hand and his other hand was clutching his stomach.Tears could be seen in his eyes,I don't know how but the only sound I could hear was of his beautifull laughter,he looked like an angel with those green eyes and god like face,and that small dimple on his cheek made my heart stop for a millisecond.
Maybe he realised I was staring at him,because the next second all the happiness on his face was gone and was replaced with his a cold look.
This was the first time I have seen him smile and maybe his smile didn't change the whole world but it did twisted my small world upside down.
No no nooo Kalon
focus
we have a very big problem waiting for us downstairs,think otherwise you are definately suspended
I was hopping downstairs with one foot,descending 2 floors on one footwas not a childs play,my crazy mind gave me another idea and next I knew I was sliding on the railing.
When we were children this was my favourite passtime but today it was for saving time.While sliding I saw that Alex was following me and probably enjoying my craziness .
Looking at him was a mistake because I got distracted and next I knew my ass was kissing the floor and my ankle was twisted at a weird angle.
A sharp pain erupted from my ankle and even the slightest of movement made tears come in my eyes.
Alexander again started
laughing but this time everyone around joined him ,this was embaressing and on top of that this excruciating pain was making tears come into my eyes.
"Who does that?"
"She is a psycho b****"
"Moron"
"Lunatic"
"She should be a comedian ,I bet she'll make thousands"
They were saying all this but one that actually hurt me came from Alex
"See,I told you,you were an attention seeker"
He means that I deliberately fell down to make a laughing stock of me,I wanted to escape this hell hole
I moved my legs to get up when a sudden bolt of pain stung in my ankle,making me flinch and close my eyes.
Alex stopped laughing realising that this was not a joke for me
"No comeback, well this is new"
"Alex please,just leave me alone"
I tried to get up with my left leg holding onto the wall when another wave of excruciating pain hit me and I lost my balance falling backwards.

When something of this sort happens ,you brain automatically recalls those cliché moments when your prince charming comes and holds you in his strong arms, saving you

but never forget that Reality is alot harsher ,but the best part about it is that it makes you strong enough to be your own savior
In reality there is no one to stop you from falling,no one forseas your fall it's only you and your struggle.

To reduce the impact I placed my elbows under my body ,next I knew my back was in a agonizing pain and blood was flowing from my right elbow
I laid there with eyes closed unable to move a muscle when I felt strong hands lifting me up
"Hey ,what are you doing leave me"
"I can walk just put me down"
"Alex are you even listening? "
"Shhh"was the only reply I got well along with a complimentary cold stare which was meant to shut me up
Everyone in the halls were glaring at us and rumours started again ,just great
He entered the nurse office with holding me in his arms

"Oh dear,what happened!!"

He gently laid me down on the bed

"Nothing she just slipped on the stairs and twisted her ankle"

Doctor started patching up my wound ,on examining my ankle she said that there was internal injury and swelling which will take a few days to heal.
Well she also strictly told me not to put pressure on it for next few days,but how was that even possible I need to walk till my car atleast.

"Alex Grayson I really appreciate your concern for this girl"said the doctor

His eyes drifted to mine for a second and he left the room after saying a white lie

"...I just happened to be the only one around"

He was such a confusing personality,obviously he was not the only one around,there were others also who saw everything but not tried to help me,he helped me but was not ready to accept it,maybe he is good on the inside and I just judged him wrong.

Anyways

Now that I am lying in the nurse's room,I realise that no one will doubt that it was my shoe that smacked the principal's head,so I no longer need to act   hopping on one leg as now I have no choice but to walk on one leg with my swollen ankle
Maybe that's why people say whatever happens, happens for good.

With this thought in mind I drifted into a deep slumber filled with beautifull dreams .