breaking and mending

I shifted my gaze from his green eyes to realise the compromising position I was in.

He was laying over me in all his naked glory,his one hand was placed on my mouth and the other was pinning both my wrists to the bed,my nightgown was up till my mid thigh and his legs were placed on either side of it.

Just realising our closeness some weird kind of sqirming feeling was coming up,my legs were feeling weak and my whole body was heating up.It felt like those green eyes were drawing away all the energy from my body.

I never experienced something like this before,it felt like my heart was in control defying all logic.

His weight was lifted and my senses came back to me,I hurriedly pulled down my nightgown and lifted myself up .

But all my weight was shifted to my right leg and the pain in my ankle made me fall back on the bed.
"Ahhh"I tried to hide my pain
"What are you doing here?"
"Trying to scare you"
I said in a duh tone
"Does it look like I am in the mood of these stupid and lame jokes of yours?"serious is the only mood you are always in "I said talking to myself
But he heard me and stepped toward me
"What did you say?"
"I..I "
My cheeks were already burning as hot as a frying pan and seeing his 6 packs laden body move towards me made me look down to hide my blush and to save me from embaressment.
I looked anywhere but at him .
He sensed this and turned around to grab a shirt,I saw his back and my blush intensified seeing his perfect v shaped back and eagles tattoo  at the back of his neck.

I hastely lowered my eyes feeling shy.
"Will you tell me what you are doing here in my room at this hour?"
"I..I.   ...thought...this w .as Rose's ro.om"
I said without meeting his eyes,not wanting him to see my red cheeks.

But why was I stuttering,my nervousness  was seriously geeting over my nerves now.
"Look at me when I am talking to you!"
sh*t he shouldn't see my face,it is red as a bloody beatroot man.
I refused to look up and next I know I could feel soft fingertips lifting my chin up.
I looked up again getting lost in his eyes,but this time he he was also staring deep into my eyes as if trying to solve a mystery.

Our contact was broken when we heard Rose entering ,banging the door
"What happened!I heard your scream"
She asked looking worried
"Yaa...I just got lost on my way back"
Alex was having aamused look on his face
"Rose your friend is a sample piece,she should be showcased in a museum"
"Just see her face !"
He said trying to compose his laughter and maintaing his tough look
"Does she live under a rock or what,a simple touch can do this to her I wonder what..."
"Alex just stop it okay,stop embarrassing her ,she is not like your other she friends ,come on Kalon let's go"
I was too embaresssed to look up at his face,what was he going to say when Rose stopped him?,is anything wrong with me?

We went to Rose's room which was just next door

Rose stared at my face as if I have developed horns and started laughing
"Et tu Rose"

I went towards the mirror to see that the blush was clearly evident

Truly speaking I haven't blushed ever before,seeing my face as red as a tomato made me sit down on the bed holding my cheeks.

"Kalon what happened there that you are blushing so hard?I am dying to know it!"

I told her what happened and she again started laughing
"Kalon did you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No I just hate dating and all"

"Thank god otherwise that poor soul wouldn't even get to touch you before you fainted"

"Rose"i said sternly

"You are not helping"

She stopped laughing and sobered up