Heartless

Green eyes banged his car door with so much force that I snapped out of my shock state and watched him come towards me with long elegant steps .He was glaring at me with so much hate that if looks could kill I would be 6 feet deep.

Suddenly he crouched and started inspecting his car for any hairline scratches ,on making sure that there were none he stood on his full height of 6'1 and started shouting

"Do you even know how much this car costs!!"

on getting no reply from me he continued

"Go and die somewhere else ,my car is too expensive for this stupid suicide stunt of yours" "

"what???cat got your tongue,do you even know that you could not afford the repair bills of my car with even your entire life earnings and savings"

"You are lucky that my car is untouched otherwise I can guarantee you that your journey from your lovely sweet home to these dirty streets wouldn't have been much longer."

the puppy in my hands twisted itself asking me to let go, green eyes saw it and instead of realising the fact that I saved him from the grief of killing a small cute puppy he continued to accuse me.

" how can a stray pup roam on the streets freely ,what the hell are the pet controlers doing"

"no he is not a stray dog" I managed to reply.

" oh so you are the irresponsible owner who could not put a leash on her dog who is roaming around as if he is richie rich's dog and every damn road is owned by it's master"

" all girls are the same ,attention seekers and gold diggers"

my bucket of patience was full till it's brim , his last sentence made it overflow resulting in a disaster, I don't know about other girls who fall into this category but I was surely not one of them,he has no right to speak about my character and call me a gold digger and attension seekers. My witty side is unknown to most of the people today he was going to see it,

"girl's like you.."

"hey mister hold on a sec "

I interrupted him in between.

"Stop with this character assesment of your's ,you don't know me enough for it so it's better if you keep your trap shut"

"answering your previous questions well this favourite car of your's is Lamborghini Huracan which costs $265845 on road , has 7 speed automatic transmission, has horsepower of 602 hp,5.2 litre 10 cylinder engine and best part is that it reaches the speed of 60 in just 2.5 sec."

" answering your second question , I was not the one who was trying to kill my self you were the one who was going to kill this puppy ,this (I quote) suicide stunt(unquote)of mine not only saved this poor puppy but also saved you from the legal complications and lifelong grief of killing a puppy"

"I don't know how long will my journey be from my home sweet home to these dirty streets but your journey from this dirty street to prison was surely of 10 minutes if I hadn't saved this puppy"
"and for your kind information I am not the owner of this pup and I may not be richie rich by riches($)but I am surely richie rich by heart.Coming on character assesment, from this 5 minutes monologue from your side I surely came to know that you are a spoiled rich self conceited arrogant brat and a heartless jerk who values riches more than lives, who is more concerned about the condition of his very expensive car than the condition of the person whose life he was on the verge of taking.Attension seeker that's what you called me right,well will you be generous to explain why you were driving at a speed which is far beyond the speed limit and why you were causing sound pollution with this exaust system in your car,if this is not attention seeking then what else is."

after I ended my speach he was fuming with anger,I could imagine steam coming out of his ears just like steam comes out of tom's ears in tom and jerry. I said

"Good bye and have a nice day"

with my brightest smile(one with dimples).I turned around and replied to his last comment before walking off.

"You may know a lot of gold diggers but I am not one of them,but I am surely the one who if messed with can make you dig your own grave ."