•Chapter 1•

Your at your friend Mika's house with Lana and Mika.You just finished getting ready to go to the mall with them.
Your Pov
"Alright guys,I'm ready."
"Okay.Wheres Lana?"
"Oh she's still getting ready."
"Oh okay."
I sat down on the couch next to Mika and we watched some Professor Why.
Then we saw Lana walk out of the bathroom in her outfit.
"Okay I'm ready!"
"Alright.Lets go to the mall!"
•Le Time skip cuz I'm lazy•
We finally arrived at the mall.We hoped out of the car and walked into the mall.I noticed a sign that read:
'Just opened a new arcade!Come check it out right next to the food court for some awesome games and prizes!'
"Ooh guys!Lets check out the new arcade that just opened!"I said pointing to the sign.
"Okay we'l check it out but I'm warning you,I'm gonna beat you in all of them."Lana bragged.Shes the competitive one.She plays lots of video games and is not really much of a girly girl.More like a girl that likes sitting in a corner playing video games while eating a party sized bag of Doritos.
"Well,we will go after we grab something to eat.And it just so happens that it's right next to the food court!"
•Another time skip bc I'm a lazy bag of Doritos•
We got to the food court and I got some nachos.Mika got a burger.And Lana got a taco.(with Tabasco sauce)
"Lana,are you sure you don't want some water with that?"
"Pftttt I'm fiine."
I giggled.
We finished eating and headed over to the arcade.
"Woah..this.place.is.AWESOME!"Lana yelled jumping up and down.I laughed.
"Well I'm gonna go to the racing games."Lana said.
"I'll go to the simple ones like Skee ball,PAC man,flappy bird.Y'know..the classics."Mika said.Shes more of a calm one.
"I'm gonna go wherever my feet take me."I said.
We all laughed.
"Alright then..see ya!"Lana said walking away.
We nodded and split up.
I decided to walk over to some simulator games.There was a ghostbusters simulator,Transformers simulator,PVZ simulator,anything with guns really.
I wanted to try the Ghostbusters one.It was a duo game inside a small booth with curtains.The Ghostbusters theme song played.I couldn't see anything inside because it was covered.So I just walked in not expecting to see another guy already sitting in there starting up the game.Staring at me.
"Oh sorry..I thought it was empty.Ill wait."I said embarrassed.
"No no no,it's okay.How about you join me?!Im lonely anyway."He said,grabbing the gun from the holder,with a bit of a Norwegian accent."Uh..sure!"I said.I sat next to him and looked at him.
He had a red hoodie on with golden brown hair sticking up into 2 horns of hair on his head.He had a bandage on his face and silver grey eyes.They sparkled.I smiled.I clicked 2players on the machine and grabbed my gun.
The Ghostbusters theme started playing again but louder.It went dark inside the booth.Then the screen showed the inside of a mansion.The game was already starting.I looked at the man next to me and he was focused with the gun ready to fire.I looked back at the screen and a fancy vase in the corner of the screen rattled.Then a ghost burst out of it,breaking the vase."GAH!!"I screamed.The man laughed.We both worked together to defeat the ghosts.But were then defeated by Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

"Wow!Ive never made it to the boss level on anything before!"I said

"Wow!Ive never made it to the boss level on anything before!"I said.Shocked with myself.
"Well,it was kinda easy for me but it was pretty hard."The man said.
"What's your name by the way?"I asked.
"My names Tord.And you?"
"I'm Y/N"(Your Name..you should know this by now.)
"Well Y/N,wanna play some more games?See if you can beat me?"He smirked.
"Your on!"I said while grabbing the tickets we just won out of the dispenser.
•Insert gaming montage here•
"BOOM!I win again!"I said,waving my tickets in Tords face.
"But how?!Thats the third time!"
"I guess I'm just really good at this game."I said.This guy is really fun!And cute~wait..I just met this guy!I can't have a crush on him so soon!
I was snapped out of my mental scolding when I heard my phone ding.
Lana:Hey,come over to the prize booth.I wanna see how many tickets Mika,You,and I got.
"I'm gonna head over to the prize booth to count my tickets.Wanna come?"I asked Tord.
"Sure!"He said smiling.I could not get over his accent,and his smile.
We walked over to the prize booth and I saw Lana and Mika already there counting their tickets.They looked over to me and smirked.
"Who's this fine feller Y/N?"Lana asked still smirking at me.I punched her in the arm.
"He's just my new friend.I met him when I was playing Ghostbusters."I told them.
"Well..he's cute!Thats a good thing!"Mika said playfully.
I blushed and I think I saw a tint of red on Tords cheek too.
"Guys chill!He's just my friend.Tord this is Lana and Mika.Guys this is Tord!"
They laughed and Tord did a little adorable chuckle.
We all sat down at a table and counted our tickets.
I had 568
Mika had 602
Lana had 892
And Tord had 1043
"Wow Tord!You have a lot of tickets!"Lana said in surprise.
"Well..I am pretty good at these type of things."He said.
We all just sat there and talked.
"So Y/N.I have some roommates!Maybe we can all hang out sometime?You can bring Mika and Lana and I'll bring my friends!"Tord said.
"Sure!Id love too!"I said,smiling at him.His eyes sparkled again.
I saw him reach into his hoodie pocket and pull out a small sheet of paper.I saw him write something on it and hand it too me.
It was his phone number.
"Thanks Tord!"
"No problemo."

AHHHHH 1019 WORDZZZ!!I know this was a really long chapter but I had fun writing it!
Baii