•Chapter 7•

Your Pov
We all sat there talking and eating.
"Wait wait wait..what I want to know is,how did you two end up together anyway?"Lana asked.
"Well..we-er-um.."I said awkwardly.
"Well..when Y/N got a text from Mika telling us to come to the food court to eat,Y/N told me that it was time to go.
I was telling myself that this was the only time we had alone so when he turned around to face me I kissed her!"Tord said,just a second later he turned red realizing what he just said.
"Well..did you like it?"Tom asked.
This was like,the only time Tom ever spoke today,and the first thing I've ever heard him says was:"DiD yOu LiKe It?"
"Are you kidding me?I loved it!"I said throwing my hands into the air.
•Le Time Skip•
We were leaving the mall when Lana suddenly remembered.
"OH SHOOT!"She yelled.
"What happened?"I asked her
"I forgot we took an Uber to get here!We don't have any way to get back unless I want to spend the rest of my allowance!"Lana said,clearly upset.
"How about we drive you home?"Edd insisted.
"That's a great idea!Do you have enough space in your car?"Mika asked.
"Course we do!"
We got into their car and I sat next to Tord.[DUH]
It was about 10:30 pm and I was pretty tired from everything that happened today.
I closed my eyes for a little and I rested my head on Tords shoulder.
Not much later I felt some weight on my head and it was Tords head.
We fell asleep together.

AHHH IM SO SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE!!
I went to the water park with my dad and I didn't have time.
And right after I got caught up watching ASMR videos😂
This is the only chapter I'm going to be posting today(sorry)
I'm getting writers block
UGHHHHHHHUHHHUJFJDKDBEBSKBDKXBDKDBDKBDJDVDIDHOLYCRAPPLEASEHWLPMELORDSKDBFJBF
BYE!